Game Day AFL 2020 Marsh Community Series 1: St Kilda v Hawthorn, Thursday 20th Feb 7:10pm AEST @ RSEA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I rang Foxtel today to reconnect my service and got the basic package with Sports HD for $29 a month. They’re are feeling the squeeze. Just for anyone interested in getting Foxtel or a better deal, give it a crack at that price.
Nice work. A friend of mine did something similar last week

Whingeing about kayo is so stupid.

$30 a month is nothing. No hdmi cables, no chromecasts, no buffering, no watching on a monitor... Just HD footy all the time using your remote.

Sicily, Gunston, Howe, McEvoy that I'm aware of.

Hannebery, Roberton, Geary, Jones, Webster for us.
Id put Scrimshaw and burgoyne in our best 22 aswell. Howe probably not.

Old mate is just being a disingenuous wum though. There are guys in tracksuits all over the place and a lot of kids getting exposure.

Plenty to like for both sets of fans tonight.

Are you suggesting these are worrying signs for Hawthorn?

Hawthorn has very good top end talent.........on paper. Of those 'top end talent' most have significant question marks over them due to severe injuries, however Hawthorn has a very good track record in the medical department. The real problem lies at the 'next wave'. Their next wave isn't that much better than their competitors where teams like Richmond has a core list that can take them to top 4 finish and their superstars take it further. Superstars win you the key moments but flags are won by the team with the best 'b-graders'

The Saints needed that more than hawthorn. It was their party.

To sell Ratten and the new signings to their faithful fans at Moorabin was really crucial. You could tell too.

They wanted it more and played better footy.

Job done saints well done

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he's an interesting one and also lightning-quick for his size.

Was no-where near fit last year (off no AFL preseason), and still played 5 games, but now looks like a big, fit unit.
Pick 77 in the 2013 draft.

Scratches my head why Freo didnt look at him in 2013. I know he is listed as a key defender. Dead certain he played up forward and even midfield in his draft year.

then retires in 2016 and revived his career in the WAFL. Only 24 years old, I swear he was a couple of years older.

Yeah he's an interesting one and also lightning-quick for his size.

Was no-where near fit last year (off no AFL preseason), and still played 5 games, but now looks like a big, fit unit.
Liked him at collingwood before he pulled the pin, has some serious wheels for a big horse. I seriously can’t stand the way lonie plays but my god the little prick tears us apart every time we play u

Pick 77 in the 2013 draft.

Scratches my head why Freo didnt look at him in 2013. I know he is listed as a key defender. Dead certain he played up forward and even midfield in his draft year.

then retires in 2016 and revived his career in the WAFL. Only 24 years old, I swear he was a couple of years older.
Yeah we played him both up forward and down back last year, so he's versatile.

Played pretty regularly for Collingwood at just 20yo until he retired for mental health reasons.

The result of this game could foreshadow the upcoming home and away season, for sure.
8fbcfd9a48ea25f2078c640e5fb705c019d1dd83

Remove this Banner Ad

Back