Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody JB.. Mine is still sitting in 'Processing Order' status :$

Ordered on Tuesday 31/03.. Must have missed their cut-off for pre-release dispatch!! :mad:
Did you go express or nah?

I did mine on Wednesday and it’s out for delivery.

Honestly a bit disappointed with the jersey creator, can’t import logos from the real world, so no retro jerseys. Hopefully this comes in a future update because I’d love to make old Collingwood Heritage jerseys, Grand Final and Anzac ones etc
This would be done for legal reasons rather than any sort of oversight or laziness on WW’s part. Would love to know how Big ant get away with this in their games.

Just dropped by my local EB as it opened on the way to work. They didn’t have the game yet, said they’re still waiting on the delivery and to check later today. If not, it should arrive Monday. This wait is agonising.

Bloody JB.. Mine is still sitting in 'Processing Order' status :$

Ordered on Tuesday 31/03.. Must have missed their cut-off for pre-release dispatch!! :mad:
I ordered on the 1/4 and it should be delivered today... I know it may be painful but possibly give them a buzz and see if you can get an update..

agreed . Make the goal kicking accuracy bar really quick so it’s hard to judge. Put the “hot spot” in the middle of the bar with either side of that the poor spots where you might see a potential shank. If you play on the hardest difficulty, the bar goes really quick.

Exactly, it’s a huge oversight in my opinion and it’s a very quick fix. The current bar is honestly something out of a ps1 game. Look at how NBA handles shots is a clear example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To save me reading through 18 pages on my phone, is this available in store at present or only for pre-order?

Thanks in advance

Ordered express on Wednesday arvo, and it's just been delivered to me here in Norwood, SA! If the kids weren't home with me, I'd be straight into the lounge room "working" with this on in the background

Anyone who has it? Does it take long to install/patch? Thinking of chucking it in now for a sneaky go on my lunch break

Exactly, it’s a huge oversight in my opinion and it’s a very quick fix. The current bar is honestly something out of a ps1 game. Look at how NBA handles shots is a clear example.

When I get the game I’ll see if it can be made more difficult by slider or ratings adjustments.

And the bar is there but nobody has played the game and confirmed set shots are automatically goals just yet.

To save me reading through 18 pages on my phone, is this available in store at present or only for pre-order?

Thanks in advance
Only online from what I've read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back