Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep I wanted Dobbins too. Make me an offer if you want...i'm still deliberating on my pick for a while.

Depends if you're interested in Moore, i think I'm going to take Kupp and Godwin off the table now Dobbins has gone. Unless a bit more comes back my way with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a shame, it's just I already have Parker and Ross why would I need those chumps?

I was a Parker fan when he came out, had him in three leagues, he ****ed me for 4 years, sold all stock I had in him the past two years, went off last year. Fantasy football is great fun.

I was a Parker fan when he came out, had him in three leagues, he f’ed me for 4 years, sold all stock I had in him the past two years, went off last year. Fantasy football is great fun.
I Picked him up off waivers halfway through last year in Sleeperbowl due to a lack of options ended up winning me the league by starting him over Slayton in the Championship game. I'll love him forever

I Picked him up off waivers halfway through last year in Sleeperbowl due to a lack of options ended up winning me the league by starting him over Slayton in the Championship game. I'll love him forever

He was an absolute beast at times last year. His game against the Eagles was amazing and he destroyed Gilmore when Miami won in NE in week 17. He's finally come good. Reckon he's here to stay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back