Fantasy 2020 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather work it out myself, I mean all my teams can't be glorious money winnering machines, if your dumpster is not on fire it's just s dumpster.

So un-virgin like. ❤️

Probably the greatest post I've seen for a draft pick ever helfarch. ******* hilarious, didn't think I'd see a dennis pitta reference at all throughout this draft.. Great work. 😂👍

Last edited:

Probably the greatest post I've seen for a draft pick ever helfarch. ******* hilarious. Great work. 😂👍
It's all true

"It's a unique injury and one that doesn't quite frankly happen to a lot of football players or athletes in general," Pitta said. "Now there's a number of high-profile cases, Bo Jackson being one of them. I think even among current players you have a guy like C.J. Mosley who's done it and obviously he hasn't had any lingering effects from it."
Thanks Dennis, real vote of confidence. Oh and the same Mosley that is taking a ******* age to get back from a groin injury? No lingering effects though.

He'll redshirt anyway so here's to another glorious campaign.

An organic fishtank doesn't just happen over overnight, it takes multiple season ;)

I like the pick regardless. 👍
I even like the trade as I still have two first round picks.

I was sitting there all what am I going to get? Herbert? The heck is this s**t, then Mr_Nyah wants to trade back and I am all yes kent take my money.

Wow, draft board thread got stickied, what an honour.

Don't go too hard tho whichever mod it was, wouldn't want to see you sweat now. :p
Did gg get some kind of mod power back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have some tasty options at 7 which I did think I would have with QBs flying off the board.

Yea, I'm just trying to work out if there is enough seperating my next 5 or so players on my board too the rest who could be available atmy scheduled first pick.

Don't hate the pick entirely Manu but im still concerned about Henderson in the short term and long.
Did not get a lot of it last season really (43 touches, but Gurley got fed obviously), and Akers (only 20 years old so quite young) ran really well behind a s**t O Line, so he should be used to it behind the Rams one ha. But also he catches balls, not a one trick pony which is what you need. Could easily have gone 1 other RB left, but just stumped on him in the end. Would have gone WR if I did not get Deebo, so gave me options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back