Media The Problem with the Gold City Royals....

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoa guys, ease up. There is clearly a problem that all of you are too close to. Clear heads are needed here.

Not too dissimilar to the collective support the Bombers gave Wayne yesterday I presume. Although I did notice you've all avoided his other thread today but that makes total sense.

Literally the only trick in the Bombers playbook is to make a baseless assertion and double, triple... etc down when proven incorrect.

What was incorrect? You guys have an insular club.

Haha, I've just realised the premise of this thread is a "no U" from yesterday.

Never change, Bombers.

Honestly. This is the problem. Some posters put an olive branch out to help you guys and this is how you take it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So insular mate. No wonder the Royals are in a world of pain.

Yup.
I haven't been this hurt since Xander left Anya stranded at the alter.

What was incorrect? You guys have an insular club.
Um yeah, the burden of proof is with you to support that assertion. That's how it works. You're not even trying anymore.

Sad to see that the Bombers have embraced Wayneoism as their team mantra.

Chortle.

Like this thread will come with in a cooee of the #scandal

I was referencing the BC chat numbers silly..

ngf-1.gif

You're right though.. won't come close to those numbers!!

Um yeah, the burden of proof is with you to support that assertion. That's how it works. You're not even trying anymore.

This has genuinely struck a raw nerve. I am glad we called it out. In time you guys will thank us even though it is confronting now.

If the list posted earlier is accurate, you're not BC. Why so feisty? You re either;

1) trying desperately hard to get in.
2) hard up for pals.

tumblr_m4quwkYADy1rn95k2o1_500.gif

This has genuinely struck a raw nerve. I am glad we called it out. In time you guys will thank us even though it is confronting now.
Did you write up all those words, tag the entire Royals list in the OP, only to say some variant of 'nice melt' when we respond?

Really got us there, thread is a raging success Tony.

ezgif-7-b96c650daa05.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back