Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 9 - North v Crows Sat August 1st 2:35 pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mcadam might just be the worst player in the competition
McAdam has arguably been one of their better players today.

McHenry from what I've seen of him this year looked a shocking first round draft selection from them though.

Geez just imagine how bad Adelaide would be getting beaten if they weren't getting umpire assistance.

Wtf is the holding the ball rule? Twice in a row there roos players drop it in the tackle and it's play on? All so they can get Majak his goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm struggling to think of a non-expansion side that has been this bad though. Tracking for 0-9, percentage sub 60, played the 3 teams directly above them (best chance for a win)

Would you rather support a team having a few s**t years or one where they have offered precisely dick for the last 20 years (kangaroos). Enjoy your continued mediocrity.

Gotta admire the Crows supporters. Dedicated lot, despite their horrible season. Game day thread on main board a miserly 8 pages, yet on Crows board it’s 46 pages and counting. And barely a complaint or criticism of the club or players amongst the lot of them.

Are you special?

I'm struggling to think of a non-expansion side that has been this bad though. Tracking for 0-9, percentage sub 60, played the 3 teams directly above them (best chance for a win)

That’s Melbourne like In 2007 and 2013-14.

Back