Game Day Rnd 12 - Carlton v Fremantle Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teague’s reluctance to play SPS In the middle is baffling. Teaching a player to expand their game is one thing, but he’s a liability there and it would surely sap his confidence.
Reminds me of the Bryce Gibbs scenario. Took them forever to play him in the middle, then forever to knock the 100% defensive aspect out of his game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love what Cotts brings to the game. We need a character like him in the team.
Great goal and even better celebration.
How many games have we played in s**t weather??? The boys will be looking to get up north hoping for some decent weather.
Just a meh game so far.

Shocking first quarter. Much better in the second, at the very least we got ourselves back into the contest.

As bad as we've been, it's only two goals the difference. Fremantle haven't been scoring heavily, so the good news is if we gain the ascendancy we can absolutely still win this one.

We can't afford to come out in the second half as we did in the first. Must be switched on from the first bounce.

Need a lift across the board, but it starts in the middle. We must start to control the ball more than we have been.

Carlton always looks rushed with ball in hand - Freo look for someone to pass to ...

Cripps lost the plot a couple of months ago - I think I copped my usual 6 or 7 dislikes for mentioning the obvious...it is called lairising around with it and costing your teammates...

TDK is having an amazing game...if only we had a couple of midfielders who actually run on to his taps...but wait...clearly that's not part of the plan!

Our midfield lacks just one thing - a midfield coach - so obvious the players are not drilled it is all chaos ball..

effort has kept us in tehgame if it was combined with a couple of drops of coaching it wouldn't require two times the effort to stand still...

Russell is amazing his fitness levels keep us in the game despite woeful skills and set ups.

Keep going Cottrel and cant wait to see Honey with a clean run or a clean receive from someone the kid is a natural footballer.

Not quite enough reward for effort that quarter unfortunately. I didn’t think the Taberner Weitering contest was a free either tbh. First time this year Weitering has lost a real one on one, and unfortunately it was on the goal line when goals are a premium.

He has had it 13 times at 62% in the wet. Why pot Murph when he is in the team to get the ball and is doing it. 8 contested. Only 1 tackle but no one has the ball in hand slot. Ed only 1 and Setters, tackke machine, onky has 4. Look harder.

Stats hey....take your own advice.

Look at where the ball goes when he kicks it.
Look at this position at stoppages.
Look at his reluctance to stand there and put a tackle on to stop the momentum of his opponent.

He’s lost his pace and penetration in his kicking. His last 12 games have demonstrated this.

He’s been a wonderful servant in a dark period for our footy club but is time we as a club move on........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back