Autopsy Rd 16 Blues pull off comeback victory from 7 goals down

Who played well in Round 16 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Extinct creatures tend not to rock up at ICUs to often, especially ones as ornery and grumpy as our Thy, the ice age couldn’t kill the old goat I hardly think a close footy game would even register on his stone of a heart. 😂👍
fmd, sister, all I asked for was a warm bedpan...........

The same way we got in a position to lose after being up 31 points up against the hawks in first quarter or nearly lost the game after being 37 points against Geelong just over a quarter of game time left.

I refuse to believe that it’s normal progress to have as many goal less quarters as we have had this year.

but again, it’s a winning autopsy so I will congratulation the boys on a great comeback and let it rest there
You do realise that footy teams, like babies, don’t come out fully formed and ready to rumble.

The same way we got in a position to lose after being up 31 points up against the hawks in first quarter or nearly lost the game after being 37 points against Geelong just over a quarter of game time left.

I refuse to believe that it’s normal progress to have as many goal less quarters as we have had this year.

but again, it’s a winning autopsy so I will congratulation the boys on a great comeback and let it rest there
oh dear, what a relief, everyone was so worried about what you might say...............your in depth analysis is just so integral to the football landscape......

He’s always been an in hindsight know it all, absolute expert when he thinks he’s seen enough...
Like when we should have taken Powell-Pepper after his first year, The blokes a fool...
Yeah tends to blow his load early old Kano, you have to feel for his poor wife she thinks an orgasm is folding paper the poor dear. 😂

We certainly had a few calls and non-calls go our way..
Yes, but umpiring has been so bad for so long that the onus has shifted. It is no longer necessary for posters to show that the standard of umpiring in a game was bad; that is now a given. The onus is now on posters claiming otherwise to show that umpiring in a given game was good. :p

I really wish the commentators hadn’t mentioned the Mitch Robinson comparisons with Cottrell cause you know that when we play Brisbane in 2 weeks that Robbo will go after him now and I hope he doesn’t go to far and hurt the kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I have been bashing Mclovin relentlessly but until he justifies the price we paid for him I will continue to do so. seems to be the black sheep of the bunch .... the one guy who hasn’t bought in .... probably upset that he has been disciplined in the past for his shall we say .... finger licking good attitude.

needs to find his fire because right now does not deserve to stay on the list let alone what he is on.

I wouldn’t be mad if McGovern never pulled on a Carlton guernsey ever again and what’s the go with Cuningham? What a flash in a pan that guy is. Does he want it or not? I can’t tell. Good win though. Just thought I’d voice my opinion on those two particular players.
And not any of the good ones?

My son and I are still laughing at the redhead kicking the goal and flexing with a trickle of blood coming from his nose. By far the funniest thing I have seen on the footy field in a long time.

He had a pretty poor night until that moment but it just goes to show, persevere and good things can happen.

I reckon Cottrell will be a good honest player for many years to come.

Back