Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 17 - Blues v Crows Sun September 13th 1:05pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can only say I sympathize with Blues today.

To see your club, in its most important game in years, just flop completely...reminds me of times past at tigerland

Heartbreaking, just another year ahead of pedalling hope to members, and your club champions like Cripps another year older and realistically may never play a final unless they leave your club.

Sucks.

Hard to remember a bottom side that has looked like they've been enjoying their football as much as the Crows over the last few weeks. A great sign going forward you'd expect.
Saw something on Twitter yesterday from someone who had spoke to Fogarty’s Dad, who mentioned that they’re all friends again and that’s why our footy has improved since the initial few rounds after the break

Giving Gibbs the kickouts to boost his possessions, maybe the Crows helping him look good so he gets a new gig next year. He's been good so far.
He obviously can't leave SA Because that's the only reason he left us was to go home, if you and port don't want him that's it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He obviously can't leave SA Because that's the only reason he left us was to go home, if you and port don't want him that's it.
Pretty much has committed to playing for Glenelg next year according to a club official but will get a few decent offers to play country or ammo football

The commentators constantly let Cripps off the hook. When Carlton have needed him in big games this year he's been nowhere to be seen. We were always told he would be better when he got more help and they were winning more often - but he's worse. Much worse.

He might be playing hurt - but if you're out there you're fit.

Back