Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 17 - Blues v Crows Sun September 13th 1:05pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheesh you must really like us! lol

Bomber supporters are just great value as they ignore their own backyard while shitting on others and remind me what happened when we played you guys and also the last time you blokes won a finals game?
What do the Bombers have to do with the Carlton and Crows? Keep it on topic mate or I'll have to report you to the mods.

Well done Crows. Well deserved win.
Agree and we still cannot put 4 Qtrs together and the Crows best form has been on the back end of the season.

Great to see Gibbsy get a farewell game as well and he deserves it.

Sheesh you must really like us! lol

Bomber supporters are just great value as they ignore their own backyard while shitting on others and remind me what happened when we played you guys and also the last time you blokes won a finals game?
Ahem

Play the ball, not the man. Don't attack the team of a poster that posts something you don't like or agree with. This is one of the biggest reasons why topics are derailed.

Agree and we still cannot put 4 Qtrs together and the Crows best form has been on the back end of the season.

Great to see Gibbsy get a farewell game as well and he deserves it.
Yep even when you had us in trouble I didn't think you would maintain it. Crows have put together some fantastic footy in the last month. Gibbs had a fantastic last game.

Yep even when you had us in trouble I didn't think you would maintain it. Crows have put together some fantastic footy in the last month. Gibbs had a fantastic last game.
Yep and not many will begrudge him that.

Crows have been good lately and totally out played us for 80% of the game.

Would love to see us play 4 qtr footy but it is very rare nowadays as we seem to switch off for to long during games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The music today...... Celebrate?

Also, the Sirius tune, is that a regular Carlton thing?

The music today...... Celebrate?

Also, the Sirius tune, is that a regular Carlton thing?

Not sure if they did it for Carlton games too, but when the Dogs home ground was Princess Park they played that song after every game.

Yep and not many will begrudge him that.

Crows have been good lately and totally out played us for 80% of the game.

Would love to see us play 4 qtr footy but it is very rare nowadays as we seem to switch off for to long during games.
Exactly the first half was very poor. He was a great servant for the Blues for many years. It didn't work at the Crows but at least they did well the last month. Loved the jumper swap and Murph and Simpson carrying him on their shoulders. Fantastic gesture.

Back