Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 17 - Blues v Crows Sun September 13th 1:05pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just playing around, it was quite unique dont think I can recall another time that's happened like that
Yeah.. not many two team players get to play their final game against their first club..

Gibbs was always gonna be more a Blue than a crow because he played so many games for them..

He had a really great game too TBH..

is Gibbs playing next week? Would be worth a game after his performance
Nah... i think as part of the deal he got the one last game..

He played pretty bloody good though!.. no mistakes, got plenty of it and looked solid..

Guess all the pressure was finally off and his natural game shone through..

My life is awesome, thanks for asking.

Maybe you'd be happy with your mob chairing Dangerfield off after a loss?
Yep... who really cares. In the end its a game of footy. Theres bigger things to worry about in life than a game of footy especially in this joke of a carnival cup season..

Would be very happy if it was dangerfield to see sloaney and someone else chair him off..

Its just a game and wouldnt change the result.

Yep... who really cares. In the end its a game of footy. Theres bigger things to worry about in life than a game of footy especially in this joke of a carnival cup season..

Would be very happy if it was dangerfield to see sloaney and someone else chair him off..

Its just a game and wouldnt change the result.

lol carnival cup.

Of course that view has nothing to do with your shitshow of a season.

lol carnival cup.

Of course that view has nothing to do with your shitshow of a season.
If you think this could ever be classed as a real season you’re completely deluded.

Teams shifted all of the country, flying out to games at 4am in the morningnof the game, only 18 rounds in the H/A, Victorian teams not even getting home games, no finals at the MCG.. teams not even being allowed to have all players training together..

An absolute circus...

It can not, and never will, be classed as a normal season of footy.

If you think this could ever be classed as a real season you’re completely deluded.

Teams shifted all of the country, flying out to games at 4am in the morningnof the game, only 18 rounds in the H/A, Victorian teams not even getting home games, no finals at the MCG.. teams not even being allowed to have all players training together..

An absolute circus...

It can not, and never will, be classed as a normal season of footy.

Yes, under the circumstances it's even harder to adapt and maintain good form.

So catch up with them for a beer after the game...

That says 2 things. First, the blues treated Gibbs with kid gloves and so he had his first passable AFL game in 2 years. They didn't go near him.
Second, Adelaide's culture must be woeful. The whole week Gibbs banged on about carlton this, carlton that (a team which was awful 90% of his career btw) while ignoring the fact he actually plays for a different side now.
You don't support either team and you are carrying on like it was your team losing a GF. Have you no lifelong friends to be this intolerant?

You don't support either team and you are carrying on like it was your team losing a GF. Have you no lifelong friends to be this intolerant?

I think I've made 2 posts about it? That's carrying on?

It's a bad look. Imagine Geelong play gold coast in abletts last game and he gets chaired off by swallow and harbrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, who's going to win the wooden spoon? North have West Coast next week and Adelaide have Richmond. Adelaide are playing better footy at the moment, and Richmond haven't really blown away anybody this year. Biggest winning margin was 54 against North.
Think you mean who’s going to win McDonald!

Why the lack of outrage from Carlton supporters at chairing an ex-player off the ground after an embarrassing loss? I'd be livid if Port did that. Awful, awful culture.
I'd be more concerned if the players weren't able to put on field results behind them to help make a great mate's retirement that little bit more memorable.

I think I've made 2 posts about it? That's carrying on?

It's a bad look. Imagine Geelong play gold coast in abletts last game and he gets chaired off by swallow and harbrow
dude, there's basically no comparable situations right now

Plays 200+ games with one club and barely 30 at another.

It would be like Robbie Gray going to Collingwood next year and plays his last game against Port.

Would you want some random Collingwood players to chair him off or Boak and another Port player?

So catch up with them for a beer after the game...

That says 2 things. First, the blues treated Gibbs with kid gloves and so he had his first passable AFL game in 2 years. They didn't go near him.
Second, Adelaide's culture must be woeful. The whole week Gibbs banged on about carlton this, carlton that (a team which was awful 90% of his career btw) while ignoring the fact he actually plays for a different side now.
my god that is an absolute load of horseshit.. and what a surprise philthy agrees with you..

do you port fans ever think you’ll get over the massive shoulder chips you have with anything that comes to the crows?.. its quite obvious you have absolutely no control over your seething hatred.. it actually controls you..

the bloke had his last game.. he was a long term and well respected player for the blues.. his good mates at the blues chaired him off and his good mates at the crows sung the song and showered him in hugs and gatorade.

the hysterical faux outrage being drummed up by some spiteful trolls in here is just downright childish.

Last edited:
Seemed weird to me.

I remember James Kelly getting chaired off by Hep and Selwood in his final game, which is life long friends + current club. To be it just from your old club tells me he wasn't liked at all at the Crows.
He didn't excel there by any means, the majority of his footy was played with the Blues and he likely has the lifelong mates there.

Would you want some random Collingwood players to chair him off or Boak and another Port player?
If he tried to leave 2 years running, he's on his own in my eyes.

If we did the 'wrong' and moved him like say Hodge/Mitchell and he got Boak to do it.... Completely different.

If he tried to leave 2 years running, he's on his own in my eyes.

If we did the 'wrong' and moved him like say Hodge/Mitchell and he got Boak to do it.... Completely different.
I was sickened by the carry on for Gibbs. The bloke left, it seemed we went out of our way to make him feel good so he could towel us up and end our finals chances today. Then the losers chaired him off! Says everything about those 3. And even more about why we have been so s**t for 20 years

Back