Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - North v Eagles Thurs September 17th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As sh*t as Petruccelle's skills and decision-making are, nothing annoys me more about him than how weak his tackling is. The one thing he can do is use his speed to run blokes down, but his strike rate at making tackles stick is truly abysmal.

This game is such trash. Other teams will be salivating at the thought of finishing 8th and knocking us off.
perth totally diff story

The great thing about low scoring games.
That 5 minutes of football can lead to a percentage boosting win.
And every game gets a "AFL Hot Game Alert".

Embarrassing from Schofield there. Can’t believe Riewoldt or Brown wanted 100m for that.
Not to mention Walker not being allowed to protect the ball drop.
You can’t believe Riewoldt wanted a 100m penalty for a flop? Nick could flop with the best of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season must have been hard for North fans to stomach.
I mean I know my team hasn't exactly had a stellar year, but we have some positives.
North people couldn't be used to this at all.

IN: Cripps, Shuey
OUT: Petruccelle, Nelson
I think it is time to offload Petch. Raises the highlights pulse from time to time, but can't see him really coming good and earning that best-22. Had that game against Port where he kicked most of our goals, but generally is an almost, don't-touch-it-enough opportunist. Best case scenario is that he does an outrageous thing or two in finals that sticks in the mind at trade week.

I think it is time to offload Petch. Raises the highlights pulse from time to time, but can't see him really coming good. Best case scenario is that he does an outrageous thing or two in finals that sticks in the mind at trade week.
It's like his 2nd game back from LTI.

Also just signed a 3 year deal.

I think it is time to offload Petch. Raises the highlights pulse from time to time, but can't see him really coming good and earning that best-22. Had that game against Port where he kicked most of our goals, but generally is an almost, don't-touch-it-enough opportunist. Best case scenario is that he does an outrageous thing or two in finals that sticks in the mind at trade week.
Just got signed up so he's not going anywhere.

Back