Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 18 - North v Eagles Thurs September 17th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither are in 2020. 6 games for Jetta, 3 for Hutchings. Would love to have Hutchings in form going into a final against a top 4 side but he missed the first 13 games then only got two full games in before getting injured again. If he'd stayed in from Round 14-18 and built form he'd be a walk up, IMO.
Yeah, so even if those guys are available, it might be Shuey, Redden and Cripps who are recalled. I don't know if Jetta and Hutchings are in or out, even setting aside injury concerns.

Well Hutchings is a midfielder. Jetta is still a decent half back. Neither are locks but at least they are available.
See above.

We've preferred Nelson to Jetta this year.

Yeah, so even if those guys are available, it might be Shuey, Redden and Cripps who are recalled. I don't know if Jetta and Hutchings are in or out, even setting aside injury concerns.

With all those guys available for an EF (or QF if the footy gods are just) I reckon Foley, Williams, Ainsworth, Petruccelle go out and Shuey, Redden, Cripps, Hutchings come in. We have an abundance of defenders and Duggan has been playing in the middle with good results and Nelson with less good results so we don't have an obvious need for Jetta. If Yeo and McGovern become available then Hutchings/Schofield/Rotham/Ah Chee/Waterman are all iffy.

With all those guys available for an EF (or QF if the footy gods are just) I reckon Foley, Williams, Ainsworth, Petruccelle go out and Shuey, Redden, Cripps, Hutchings come in. We have an abundance of defenders and Duggan has been playing in the middle with good results and Nelson with less good results so we don't have an obvious need for Jetta. If Yeo and McGovern become available then Hutchings/Schofield/Rotham/Ah Chee/Waterman are all iffy.
Yeah I agree with that. Not necessarily the selections but your prediction of what will happen.

Although I do wonder if Bouncing Bailey Williams might be a chance to keep his spot.

In the end we went from 1-3 to 12-5. Any other season you'd take that in a heartbeat but we've been grossly out of form for many games and scrapped our way through most of them. Our percentage is a reflection of that.

Here's hoping we take it up a gear in two weeks time - I'm not confident, though.

You could beat Port at AO you love that ground. Could beat Brisbane in a day game at the Gabba but probably not at night.

5th against Dogs or Pies even in Perth could be dangerous, needed the double chance with your injury list imo.
3rd right now.
will be interesting to see how good the new adelaide really is in cupla days, fingers crossed. if they win we may have to play bitchmond first final but might as well get it over with i guess.

Yeah I agree with that. Not necessarily the selections but your prediction of what will happen.

Although I do wonder if Bouncing Bailey Williams might be a chance to keep his spot.

Would deviate from the norm for 2020 so far to pick two ruckmen and Allen and Darling and Kennedy. Ryan jumps at everything and Ah Chee plays tall, so I would expect Ah Chee to go out if Williams stays in.

In the end we went from 1-3 to 12-5. Any other season you'd take that in a heartbeat but we've been grossly out of form for many games and scrapped our way through most of them. Our percentage is a reflection of that.

Here's hoping we take it up a gear in two weeks time - I'm not confident, though.

I actually think we'd be better off playing in a storm than in fine but slippery conditions. We get sucked into playing dry weather footy so easily.

3rd right now.
will be interesting to see how good the new adelaide really is in cupla days, fingers crossed. if they win we may have to play Premiershipmond first final but might as well get it over with i guess.
lol someone changed bitch -mond to premiershipmond in my last post, admin corruption is rife!

Would deviate from the norm for 2020 so far to pick two ruckmen and Allen and Darling and Kennedy. Ryan jumps at everything and Ah Chee plays tall, so I would expect Ah Chee to go out if Williams stays in.
Ah Chee doesn't do much of anything. He's the Daniel Venables/Steven Armstrong of 2020 but at least Venables had youth on his side.

come on guys someone said earlier only a bunch of losers in this game discussion but only the REAL losers are still commenting!
do you make the grade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

......has one great game against Richmond,along with a few good games since, what’s your point?

Good tall > good small

He was even under your nose at Peel and Freo still passed, twice

Good tall > good small

He was even under your nose at Peel and Freo still passed, twice
Meh

We needed mids and brayshaw and cerra are looking 2 of the best from that draft.

I don’t mind Naughton but As I said outside that Richmond game and (one against the crows,lol) What else he done that puts him easily ahead of those two?.... besides your very subjective quote?

which means you probably think brander>>>>>>brayshaw/cerra too right?🤦‍♂️

Meh

We needed mids and brayshaw and cerra are looking 2 of the best from that draft.

I don’t mind Naughton but As I said outside that Richmond game and (one against the crows,lol) What else he done that puts him easily ahead of those two?.... besides your very subjective quote?

which means you probably think brander>>>>>>brayshaw/cerra too right?🤦‍♂️

Well no, because Brander hasn't done much at AFL level.

Given what all three have shown at AFL level from what I've seen, I'd have Naughton ahead of Cerra and Brayshaw with a higher ceiling.

But I'm also not bias to Cerra and Brayshaw like you are, so there is that

I think it is time to offload Petch. Raises the highlights pulse from time to time, but can't see him really coming good and earning that best-22. Had that game against Port where he kicked most of our goals, but generally is an almost, don't-touch-it-enough opportunist. Best case scenario is that he does an outrageous thing or two in finals that sticks in the mind at trade week.
West Coast literally just finalised a three year contract with the guy! Lol

Well no, because Brander hasn't done much at AFL level.

Given what all three have shown at AFL level from what I've seen, I'd have Naughton ahead of Cerra and Brayshaw with a higher ceiling.

But I'm also not bias to Cerra and Brayshaw like you are, so there is that
No but you are to freo so there is that too

Nothing's been finalized

It was rumoured, but nothing has been confirmed by the club.
Okay, well if they do opt to do so, it would be negligent list management at best...

Back