Media MOTW

should the MOTW be scrapped?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll try and help you out. Be funny, Be witty, Be smart and wear your big boy pants. I'm sorry I actually thought for a second you could be saved. Take care
who exactly are you again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll try and help you out. Be funny, Be witty, Be smart and wear your big boy pants. I'm sorry I actually thought for a second you could be saved. Take care

Let me get this right--- You're a rookie who hasn't even been acknowledged has half decent after 12 Rounds by class of S29.

....and you're trying to "help out" a former EKA winner and one of the best SFA players for the past 15 seasons.

I'm finished in this thread it's extremely weak like the Furries who are trying to get me carded, so they don't have to face me this week.

Tough bunch of sooks. Need to hang in gangs as they are incapable of fighting their own battles.

So you think it's OUR fault that you spent a week in Ban Hammer prison--- champ?

I hadn't looked at the fixture for next week, but if we are playing the Roys again I'll make sure to research more 1950's slang to understand what offensive BS you'll rant about this week.

So you think it's OUR fault that you spent a week in Ban Hammer prison--- champ?

I hadn't looked at the fixture for next week, but if we are playing the Roys again I'll make sure to research more 1950's slang to understand what offensive BS you'll rant about this week.

The report buttons your friend. You also have a direct line to the powers that be. You are an extremely tough keyboard warrior.

I'm finished in this thread it's extremely weak like the Furries who are trying to get me carded, so they don't have to face me this week.

Tough bunch of sooks. Need to hang in gangs as they are incapable of fighting their own battles.

I thought you said you were finished with this thread?

The report buttons your friend. You also have a direct line to the powers that be. You are an extremely tough keyboard warrior.

Is "The Powers that be" a new nickname for Bastyy?

Are you accusing me of being a member of the BC (Bastyy Club)?

I thought you said you were finished with this thread?

Is "The Powers that be" a new nickname for Bastyy?

Are you accusing me of being a member of the BC (Bastyy Club)?
I always though BC standed for bicurious? I'm starting to understand The Filth Wizard's aggressive responses to my PMs

Back