Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:

If we get anyone from the Saints I hope it’s Brad Hill. Hasn’t really fit in with their style of play. We could exchange some players and help both clubs out.
flake

Really ?
How bout 27 or * off or we’ll take him in either draft !!
This clown refused 3 and 9 last year for Daniher but now wants 8 for Saad....please Blues, grow a spine and send this monkey home.
How Austin handles this will be telling
Hope your right sick of this dickhead dictating terms having no ground at all it’s all bluff

If we get anyone from the Saints I hope it’s Brad Hill. Hasn’t really fit in with their style of play. We could exchange some players and help both clubs out.
Nah they'll stick with him, the players are still adjusting to playing with him.

I'm pretty sure Ratts was expressing frustration that the players weren't actively looking for him in transition, hence his down output this year.

We keep talking pick 8, but won’t it be at least pick 9 with Crouch to the Saints and pick 10 with the Ugle-Hagen bid? If so, if we give it up for the Fantasia compensation pick (in the 20s) that seems about right to me.

Sorry if this has already been said... Too many pages.

Does the Saints board have an "Opposition posters say the strangest things" thread?

If so, this one is going to give them a good laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Austin handles this will be telling
Hope your right sick of this dickhead dictating terms having no ground at all it’s all bluff

We stand firm....we don’t need to give him pick 8 ( or whatever it ends up being ) because we can take him in the draft for the same pick.
It’s nonsensical to deal with Dodo for our first pick. I must be living on a different planet.
I will say it again....top 10 picks or thereabouts are a very valuable asset that you don’t throw away unnecessarily. Other teams are working out how to upgrade into the top 10 but we’ll just gift it to Dodo....spare me please

Sorta looking forward to the 2021 indigenous round with our new recruits and see what design we can come up with. Off topic of course, but they certainly featured in some NT games :)

Few on the list now. Betts, Jones, Martin, Williams, Sammo. Maybe Narkle too if we can nab him.

Two in the Womens squad too I think. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back