Usage for hash tag: Bluemour

1. Blue Dimension

Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Haven’t really kept up with this thread, so might have already been said, but hearing Charlie ‘highly unlikely to play this season’. #Bluemour
  2. smashbox gill

Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

...who wanted Ellis. - Agresta camp felt Ellis was a better fit as he was available for $400-500k, wouldnt cost a draft pick, and you knew what you were getting as opposed to Martin who was going to cost more in both money and draft picks and was more on potential than actual performance...
  3. smashbox gill

...have found a winner with Nick Austin. They were extremely impressed throughout the interview process with his presentation and blew the other candidates out of the water. Also loved his background having worked in recruitment and also list management. Very highly rated in the industry...
  4. A

Austin. #Bluemour
  5. ferrisb

Note: re next list manager Note 2: David Wallis recently got promoted at Freo Note 3: adam43 has some ITK cred #Bluemour
  6. Broadside

#Bluemour
  7. Gethelred

#Bluemour
  8. C

Lukas Webb to sign as a pre season selection. Kemp on LTI list #Bluemour
  9. Skull Face

#Bluemour
  10. Aphrodite

#Bluemour
  11. ferrisb

#****! #Bluemour
  12. Marc Shmurf 3

From what I've heard, I'm not too disappointed that SOS has left. The sky will shine a brighter blue in the years ahead! #Bluemour
  13. B

The club sounded out Blair Hartley about making the shift across but he quickly shut it down. #Bluemour
  14. Aphrodite

#Bluemour
  15. Aphrodite

#Bluemour
  16. KohPhi

...things have happened (he wouldn't elaborate), but the Betts issue brought it all to a head. Interestingly though, he didn't mention anything about SOS leaving though. Maybe I should have asked, but we were having a beer with a group of cricket dads and I didn't want to go too deep 😀 #Bluemour
  17. HBF

...strong ties with Carlton and that his plan is to go play 4 years with his mate Anderson at GC then request a trade to Carlton. Also said that Anderson would request a trade back to Vic at the same time. I get that alot can change in 4 years, but this was how it stood prior to the draft...
  18. ferrisb

#AllGunsBlazing #Bluemour
  19. TheTeagueTrain

In response to question about securing Jack Martin tomorrow in PSD. #Bluemour
  20. Wickzki

Bluemour Melting Pot XXII

Don't be surprised if we go back to the well that keeps on giving. #Bluemour

Top Bottom