Bluemour Melting Pot XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the Bluemour File OP, this is a thread for discussing Carlton related rumours.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bluemour-file.1085141/

Rumour posters should post their rumours in both threads for those that like just to read rumours and for those that like to have get lost in their rumour files.

Remember ... #Bluemour

Continued from here ...

Continued here:

Last edited by a moderator:
We stand firm....we don’t need to give him pick 8 ( or whatever it ends up being ) because we can take him in the draft for the same pick.
It’s nonsensical to deal with Dodo for our first pick. I must be living on a different planet.
I will say it again....top 10 picks or thereabouts are a very valuable asset that you don’t throw away unnecessarily. Other teams are working out how to upgrade into the top 10 but we’ll just gift it to Dodo....spare me please
Hope your right and we have the balls to make a statement and still let Saad know we value him highly and can’t let this dickhead dictate I think sos would tip his hat if we went down that road

He really isnt. he's borderline in the 22.

Has played 80 out of a possible 83 games since being drafted.

We get that you don't rate him, but clearly there is nothing borderline about his place in our best side at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephenson's basically a tall winger with absolutely no game sense for the position, so they play him off the flank up forward instead, and he's been that way since before he was drafted. You use him as a general forward, and for now at least, nothing else.

We can't even get our forwards to kick 38 goals in a season, let alone a repurposed winger...

Would like to think that we are past the stage in our rebuild where recruiting C grade depth is a thing.

Depth should now be guys that are on our list that we have drafted. It's a cyclical process, delist players, recruit good ones, others become fringe depth, and so forth.
Dunstan would be a strange choice indeed. What would it say for the likes of Dow and Stocker? That we’ve given up on them already? He’s C grade at best...

Dunstan would be a strange choice indeed. What would it say for the likes of Dow and Stocker? That we’ve given up on them already? He’s C grade at best...

Agreed. Dow in particular. If we’re not trading him then he has to play. Not to say that he’s in our top 22, but he has to be first cab of the rank if there’s an injury. It’s his fourth year.

I think the media struggle comprehending front loaded contracts when players change clubs.
If this is in relation to Williams, we can’t have front loaded his contract. As a RFA his contract has to be the same payment amount for the life of the contract. I suspect we have in fact paid more then originally speculated on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back