USA President elections 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure where you are getting that misinformation. Fox perhaps? It's just blatant lies. All of the counts are being observed by both Democrats and Republicans. The issue was taken to court and thrown out as total nonsense. Look, even Rupert has jumped ship. It might help if you popped over to CBC and CNN to actually watch the counting instead of just repeating the Trump camp's gibberish.

We'll see, saying there 100% is not a single instance of any problems when you clearly don't know is just as bad as the gibberish from the Trump camp.
Even Fox this morning is saying that any “fraud” is in the hundreds at worse. And they really believe it’s more like in the tens.
Trump followers are delusional on this issue. The lack of any evidence of widespread manipulation is being shot down by both the left and right of media outlets.

A lot of people have worked hard at trying to fathom the mindset of Trump's supporters. Why have they been unable or unwilling to see what is so clear to his detractors?

My hope is that his supporters might one day return the favour, that they might now spend some time and effort to understand the jubilation of anti-Trumpsters and why it is such a beautiful victory for decency.

It’s taken two hours of watching the celebration coverage, but it finally happened.
I saw a “ You’re Fired” sign!
Very disappointed in you America that it took so long.

Nah, seeing the dancing in Atlanta was joyous

Stacey Abrams is a hero in Georgia

Wondering how she can turn her genius and tenacity to win 2 Senate run-offs in Jan

What incentives to win these: 50/50 senate then Harris with casting vote

A lot of people have worked hard at trying to fathom the mindset of Trump's supporters. Why have they been unable or unwilling to see what is so clear to his detractors?

as we know, there are multiple mindsets across Trump voters

my sympathy remains with his working class supporters who have gone backwards by many measures for half a century

Biden cares more about them than Trump

The Dems need to keep listening and display empathy, no hint of derision, no condescension

Sunday hugs xx

as we know, there are multiple mindsets across Trump voters

my sympathy remains with his working class supporters who have gone backwards by many measures for half a century

Biden cares more about them than Trump

The Dems need to keep listening and display empathy, no hint of derision, no condescension

Sunday hugs xx

I share the relief of many in seeing the back of Clown-in-Chief, so much happiness on the streets.

But the jubilation itself might alienate. My America beat your America.

A lot of bridges to be rebuilt.

Spot on about the working class. Don convinced them he was their guy, and he was able to do that because the Dems haven't been able to convince them for a long time now, and often stopped trying.

I'm not sure that'll change in a hurry. What I know is that Don was never the answer, a 'cure' worse than the disease, so good riddance to that.

Sunday morning, blue skies, another no-Covid day, no Trump.

Many hugs. X

You know something?

I don’t get it when people use the words left, lefty or similar. It seems like a cheap shot and I really don’t know what it means.
Neither do most who use it. It used to refer to economic issues - how much government intervention in the economy you believe in. But it's now used to refer mainly to Conservative versus liberal, where the conservatives label liberals as lefties and bizarrely the conservatives view themselves as standing for freedom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would the anti-Trump mob be ok with this had Trump said this??????????????

Invalid url.

Invalid like all the Republican claims of election rigging, voter fraud, interference, etc. etc.

I think you might be a little confused.
I think Trump said stop the voting not counting.

We are returning to a time in which facts are not relative concepts. This will be a difficult adjustment for many. I wish you luck.

Neither do most who use it. It used to refer to economic issues - how much government intervention in the economy you believe in. But it's now used to refer mainly to Conservative versus liberal, where the conservatives label liberals as lefties and bizarrely the conservatives view themselves as standing for freedom.
Yep agree.
I really meant it, it is used so frequently and without any real context. Annoys the hell out of me as it just puts a full stop for any reasonable discussion.

Invalid url.

Invalid like all the Republican claims of election rigging, voter fraud, interference, etc. etc.
Actually he misspoke, meant to say anti fraud if you hear the answer in context but the Trump supporters keep putting it out there as a gotcha.

Even Fox this morning is saying that any “fraud” is in the hundreds at worse. And they really believe it’s more like in the tens.
Trump followers are delusional on this issue. The lack of any evidence of widespread manipulation is being shot down by both the left and right of media outlets.
Fox has been playing the game all along.
Fox was there to make it look like it was pro-trump it is used as a tool and now this fraud is being exposed they flip
making the trump fans who watch fox think well maybe all this fraud is fake and trump is lying if fox are saying it is fake.
The goal is to turn the whole media against Trump that is why big tech removed so many channels from social media.
The lies of the weapons of mass destruction years back fox was pushing that they are controlled.

BTW, in case you missed it, a few other things happened in the USA this week.

•Almost half a million people contracted Corona Virus.
and from The Guardian:
"Voters in Arizona, Montana, New Jersey and South Dakota passed state ballot measures to legalize recreational cannabis use, major victories in the movement to undo the harms of cannabis criminalization.

And in Oregon, voters made history by passing the first state law in the US to decriminalize possession of hard drugs including heroin, cocaine and LSD. The measure backed by criminal justice reform groups is aimed at diverting people from jails and prisons by treating possession as a citation and expanding access to treatment and recovery."

Over at #skynews the heads of Dean, Credlin, Kenny, Jones and Bolt are exploding with rage. It's absolutely delicious!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back