Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S31 Headquarters - Does My Bomb Look Big In This?

Remove this Banner Ad

That club song is so annoying....it is ******* perfect!!
All we need now is for prodigal son and beloved SFA folklore character WaynesWorld19 to come back to us and the deception will be complete.

I know the committee have been mourning his loss since the middle of last year, who are we to deny them of their favourite Bomber?

All we need now is for prodigal son and beloved SFA folklore character WaynesWorld19 to come back to us and the deception will be complete.

I know the committee have been mourning his loss since the middle of last year, who are we to deny them of their favourite Bomber?

It would be the greatest recruitment story of all time in the SFA. Come back WaynesWorld19

It would be the greatest recruitment story of all time in the SFA. Come back WaynesWorld19
I'll have to come back to a bad team ....you know, a really shit team with next no prospects of salvation

Thinking Gumbies to join my old mate ....what a matchup that would be

ElaborateMassiveFireant-max-14mb.gif

Note: Those clubs wishing to recruit, get your ******* badges in order ......some of us fashion conscious need appropriate color coordination
This is aimed at you serial_thrilla and Cadsky ......your badges would be like wearing 1970's fashion

Last edited:

Given he treated you folk like campaigners, how NDIS mega dumb fk funded are you people to invite the squalid smear back?

I'll have to come back to a bad team ....you know, a really sh*t team with next no prospects of salvation

Note: Those clubs wishing to recruit, get your ******* badges in order ......some of us fashion conscious need appropriate color coordination
This is aimed at you serial_thrilla and Cadsky ......you badges would be like wearing 1970's fashion
What you talking about?

I'll have to come back to a bad team ....you know, a really sh*t team with next no prospects of salvation

This is aimed at you serial_thrilla and Cadsky ......you badges would be like wearing 1970's fashion

You have pretty much summed up the Baghdad Bombers in your first sentence. Welcome back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have pretty much summed up the Baghdad Bombers in your first sentence. Welcome back!
Wayneo continues to fail in n hidls bid to take over captaincy of any club. Problem is no one wants him. **** even I got a captaincy role. What does that say about WaynesWorld19?

Badges? Who cares about what badges look like? They don't even show up on mobile.

Badges? Who cares about what badges look like? They don't even show up on mobile.

Santoz cares about badges mate, just ask him. Took 8 weeks of intensive therapy on the blurry vader one alone.

Wayneo continues to fail in n hidls bid to take over captaincy of any club. Problem is no one wants him. fu** even I got a captaincy role. What does that say about WaynesWorld19?

WW19 is a mere lame joke dumb fk ex poster.

That said the dumbos at the Drags might err in trying to give him refuge. I expect the Cttee and ND would put a line through him.

Who willingly uses a mobile for BF ????.......this is about the subtleties of club development, the little things that differentiate the M2's and the innovators .....correct badges are important in branding

But I guess having seen your putrid guernsey, i can understand the apathy to any form of professional image

Oh look, the Sweet FA’s version of Romulus LedBetter Bland Uncle Boris is here.

Allow me to make you some lunch, old mate.

View attachment 1045613

One post from WaynesWorld19 and he’s got 3 of them lashing out irrationally.

View attachment 1045619View attachment 1045620View attachment 1045621

Hi ABV, I do not care about the insults (is that what they were?)

The key difference between your leadership and Stalineos is that you have successfully encouraged diverse Bomber posters on all manner of topics. No-one is called in to defend you because they do not need to be.

Hi ABV, I do not care about the insults (is that what they were?)

The key difference between your leadership and Stalineos is that you have successfully encouraged diverse Bomber posters on all manner of topics. No-one is called in to defend you because they do not need to be.
Or no one cares, just saying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back