Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S31 Headquarters - Does My Bomb Look Big In This?

Remove this Banner Ad

Or no one cares, just saying

You are not doing this right mate.

Grand Uncle Horace you utter mouth breathing hecktard, take your colostomy, enema bag and heck back off to your own team thread with the other drooling dick wackers.

You are nothing but primordial ooze wasting bandwidth with your utter diatribe.

Grand Uncle Horace you utter mouth breathing fu******, take your colostomy, enema bag and fu** back off to your own team thread with the other drooling dick wackers.

Thank you for that update Doris Day.

Grand Uncle Horace you utter mouth breathing fu******, take your colostomy, enema bag and fu** back off to your own team thread with the other drooling dick wackers.

Sheeesh, getting my plays reviewed before the season starts. High standards expected here

Sheeesh, getting my plays reviewed before the season starts. High standards expected here

No time for that mate, lift campaigner!

Yesterday we were a serious club with serious media, now we're drooling dick wackers?

Yesterday we were a serious club with serious media, now we're drooling dick wackers?

Can I make a suggestion? Since Grand Uncle Horace has such a fine grasp on the English language and written word, perhaps if I may, recommend he proof read all your future media pieces before you post them.

YW :)

Can I make a suggestion? Since Grand Uncle Horace has such a fine grasp on the English language and written word, perhaps if I may, recommend he proof read all your future media pieces before you post them.

He has a fine grasp on a lot of things down at the Colosseum I’m tipping!

You were drooling dick whackers yesterday mate, you just didn’t catch onto Crushy’s backhanded compliments ;)
Oh I caught on. I chose to ignore them.

1 day is a long time in Qooty.
It was like 12 hours. I went to sleep and woke up and now your being a campaigner.

Good idea and might I suggest you have Antonio BlueVein proof read all your posts before you make them?

YW 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I caught on. I chose to ignore them.

It was like 12 hours. I went to sleep and woke up and now your being a campaigner.

Good idea and might I suggest you have Antonio BlueVein proof read all your posts before you make them?

YW 🙂

I am always a campaigner. Sheesh just trying to help you out here mate, seriously, you just can't please some people.

Who willingly uses a mobile for BF ????.......this is about the subtleties of club development, the little things that differentiate the M2's and the innovators .....correct badges are important in branding

But I guess having seen your putrid guernsey, i can understand the apathy to any form of professional image
Ok fella you have had your say

giphy%20(21).gif

I have read some of his stuff. The only thing he has a grasp on is his ******* utensil!

I have read some of his stuff. The only thing he has a grasp on is his ******* utensil!

Are you sure that is his utensil though? I think he likes to tug at a few to get a rise.....

Ok, I'll see myself out now ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back