Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S31 Headquarters - Does My Bomb Look Big In This?

Remove this Banner Ad

So what date for Round 1?

Plse do not tell me. My mob yet again have to play the Dragbies in Rd 1, the same as last season. There will be at least 400 ridiculous Dragon gifs. Ant Bear clearly left NaturalDisaster fixturing suggestions. I really do not like this.

Plse do not tell me. My mob yet again have to play the Dragbies in Rd 1, the same as last season. There will be at least 400 ridiculous Dragon gifs. Ant Bear clearly left NaturalDisaster fixturing suggestions. I really do not like this.

Don't complain to us.

Complain to your incompetent leaders Cadsky & haydo for letting you down when ND asked for fixturing preferences :thumbsu:

Just have a nap mate. The rest of us do

Don't complain to us.

Complain to your incompetent leaders Cadsky & haydo for letting you down when ND asked for fixturing preferences :thumbsu:

Foff you crushed periwinkle. You have no knowledge of what we asked for.

Foff you crushed periwinkle. You have no knowledge of what we asked for.

I don't care what you asked for either.

I also don't care about the problems you're crying over on our board.

Toddle off :thumbsu:

If I were still at the Club ....this would be the Club Song under the auspices of that missionary of goodwill Antonio BlueVein ..... as he converts those heathens of the SFA & spreads the love

WW priest.jpg ....I can feel the Love in Baghdad ....your Spirit will prevail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
KohPhi had the opposite POV .....well lets just say he was pretty excited in you company

It was the infamous day where he begged to put his finger in my belly button. When I finally relented and said yes I pointed out that wasn’t my belly button and he advised it wasn’t his finger either!

So what date for Round 1?
Depending on who's doing the round 1 match threads, they could be up as early as next Monday night, or as late as Thursday afternoon - give or take a day or 2, with matches being posted on Sunday, February 7.

Dear DockerDen5215

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position at the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club.

Unfortunately we are completely full right now and brimming with talent and quality posters.

We will be sure to keep your application on file and let you know should any spaces become available.

Best wishes.

Dear DockerDen5215

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position at the Baghdad Bombers Qootball Club.

Unfortunately we are completely full right now and brimming with talent and quality posters.

We will be sure to keep your application on file and let you know should any spaces become available.

Best wishes.

It’s cute he is trying though.

Dear DockerDen5215

Best wishes.

I was going to see if Cadsky could mentor him and turn him from being an average poster into a quality one before I realised a few things:

1. Cadsky never progressed to being a quality poster himself.

2. Cadsky left.

I was going to see if Cadsky could mentor him and turn him from being an average poster into a quality one before I realised a few things:

1. Cadsky never progressed to being a quality poster himself.

2. Cadsky left.

I caught him humming this tune as he walked out on us. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Dear DockerDen5215

Best wishes.
It’s cute he is trying though.
You can joke all you want, but when round 1 comes around we will kick your asses to the curb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back