Women's Footy AFLW Round 2. Brisbane v Gold Coast, Sunday 2:10pm.

Who were your five best players against Gold Coast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
It’s the Covid Q Clash.

783CF464-3938-4ABF-B247-3BA12B1ECBED.jpeg

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
So we're no longer playing the cats?? That's a bummer because playing the suns means my blood pressure is probably going to go through the roof watching the umps try to keep them in the game by gifting them frees that aren't there. How disappointing.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
And do the suns have a Pride jumper? Can't see anything on their club shop page.....if they don't have one does that mean we won't be playing in ours?

Maroon Monsoon

All Australian
Oct 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey guys I understand games are ticketed this year - does anyone know if its a pay at thr gate deal or whether you need to pre-putchase tickets? Hopefully the former given that transaction fees are probably as much as the ticket price....

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Hey guys I understand games are ticketed this year - does anyone know if its a pay at thr gate deal or whether you need to pre-putchase tickets? Hopefully the former given that transaction fees are probably as much as the ticket price....
All tickets must be bought before the game.

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Be interesting to see how people will be seated for the match
You had to choose one of 3 sections one section being unlicensed.
When you click on the information icon on Ticketmaster one bit was interesting

COVID-19 regulations require seats to be distanced for this match. Reserved seating will be issued in pre-determined pods in physically distanced groupings of 1-6 seats. The system will ensure that you must purchase all the tickets in the pod to ensure no fans outside your party are seated with you.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women

I'm assuming you're not an AFLW member because there was an email about how to purchase tix.

LionsMaw

Bears/Lions hybrid
Oct 6, 2018
'TERF'ville
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
women
Game day bishes!
Really want us to start strong today right from the first bounce. Not have until the last qtr before we put them to the sword. Didn't like how sort of amateur hr we looked early on in the game against the tigers. We are the experienced senior team and we need to show it right from the get go. No doubt some ump will keep giving the suns frees to make it look like they are keeping up with us. Hope my blood pressure doesn't force me to spontaneously combust when that happens.

(Apologies in advance to whoever is sitting near me)

Winning margin to be 29 points.

GO LIONESSES!!!

bato

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
See if Hodder can get herself a goal. Been running hard and deserves one.

R u at the game?
I remember the last time I was there the wind really favoured the end where the Lions just played .
No unfortunately. I was wondering about whether there was any advantage to either end. Probably not as there is little wind today.

Back