Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I reckon he's packed it back on after seeing him on the TV last week

Yeah by the end of the 7 episodes it was clearly all back I probably went too early with the post

Good article about 2MP at his new club amd a few things about GC.

looks like the Suns still have some work to do with there coaching/teaching with 2MP poking the Suns ever so slightly

View attachment 1076722

Would surely be beneficial to Lukosius King Rankine Ainsworth etc if they were getting the right coaching

I think i remember saad said something or one of his team mates at essendon said something similar about him when he went there

Good article about 2MP at his new club amd a few things about GC.

looks like the Suns still have some work to do with there coaching/teaching with 2MP poking the Suns ever so slightly

View attachment 1076722

Would surely be beneficial to Lukosius King Rankine Ainsworth etc if they were getting the right coaching

You never know what to believe with these type of articles, but if it’s true that we weren’t showing him how to use his body right this is just disgraceful, the guy looked lost out there.

I guess the proof will be in whether he shows a bit this year if he does shame on the sun‘s yet again

You never know what to believe with these type of articles, but if it’s true that we weren’t showing him how to use his body right this is just disgraceful, the guy looked lost out there.

I guess the proof will be in whether he shows a bit this year if he does shame on the sun‘s yet again
Ben King has a better idea at using his body then 2MP already and he is 20 kilos lighter and only been a forward for 2 years. Don't think it's the coach's problems

If anyone can sort out inbetween his ears, he would become a good player.
I think the problem was he was he didn't have the desire to be a ruck but the guy can catch and kick 60, if King doesn't start kicking goals soon we may have to try him down back or in the ruck

I think the problem was he was he didn't have the desire to be a ruck but the guy can catch and kick 60, if King doesn't start kicking goals soon we may have to try him down back or in the ruck

King’s kicked 42 goals in his first 31 games? Not bad at all from a beanpole KPF in his first 2 seasons in the AFL already copping the best defender each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if King doesn't start kicking goals soon we may have to try him down back or in the ruck
Disagree. I don't hear St. Kilda fans suggesting Max going down back or play in the ruck and his goal average in 2020 was 1.2 while Ben was 1.5. I would also argue Saints had better delivery. I believe, it will be much easier for Ben once we improve and become finals quality team.

Last edited:
I don't mind Ben king playing back. Max king is a pure forward , Ben king more a swing men type , only played forward in U18 because of Max King ACL. If he is ineffective as forward during AFL match no harm swing him back.

I see Fiorini as the consistent accumulator every club needs. Frankly IMHO he should have Dave’s spot
Brodie, Rowell, Anderson, Miller are all accumulators and have alot more strings to their bow then Fiorini. He is to slow to play anywhere other then inside mid and isnt a good enough of a kick to be damaging. He is a worse version of Matt Crouch and we wouldn't be clamouring to get him to the Suns

Frankly IMHO he should have Dave’s spot
Disagree. What traits is Fiorini better than Dave? I can't see any. Both are ordinary kick, but Dave is still faster, can play forward, shows more urgency, pressure. Most importantly, Dave is a class above Brayden in contest and tackling.

Last edited:
Brodie, Rowell, Anderson, Miller are all accumulators and have alot more strings to their bow then Fiorini. He is to slow to play anywhere other then inside mid and isnt a good enough of a kick to be damaging. He is a worse version of Matt Crouch and we wouldn't be clamouring to get him to the Suns
Agree, Brodie can really rack them up and if we 'need' an accumulator he can definitely play that role as required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back