Game Day Round 5 Matchday Discussion - dedicated to Gutsroy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week Butters was sitting on a score around 120 and once injured his score gradually reduced to around 90.
Yesterday Jordan Ridley was on 24 when he was subbed off with 2 possessions - HTF does he finish on 30?

Last week Butters was sitting on a score around 120 and once injured his score gradually reduced to around 90.
Yesterday Jordan Ridley was on 24 when he was subbed off with 2 possessions - HTF does he finish on 30?

Overall scaling (point weighting) is done based on when the game result was decided.

Port/Richmond was a tight game that went down to the wire, the actions of the players in the last quarter and a bit were deemed to be worth more than what happened in the first half.

Brisbane/Essendon was done in the first quarter, hence why the scoring actions from that time were scaled up over the course of the game.

And the Bombers got pumped too, CD lotto

Brockman was listed as 'managed' right?

Did Kosi play VFL last week?

Think he's just having a week off completely.
My theory is cousins wouldn’t be pulled out of the vfl side for no reason. I’m guessing brockman (not playing AFL or vfl) and cousins (most likely sub) were both pulled from box hill for this reason as it makes no sense why the hawks would pull cousins out and make him miss vfl and AFL

1160/13

Ridley and the 3 Swans rookies putting me behind the eight ball, Daniher and McGrath scoring much needed tons helped to make up for it.

Line up for SBS

Tex, Laird and Chapman

Captain Gawn, Impey and Jiath

Danger, Ziebell and Powell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to understand the scoring ‘logic’ is like screaming into the wind.

You think your voice is being heard but you’re really getting torn a new assh*le by some midget campaigner with the world’s largest chol
I'm no going to be able to sleep tonite after that mental picture.

1618713943380.png

Overall scaling (point weighting) is done based on when the game result was decided.

Port/Richmond was a tight game that went down to the wire, the actions of the players in the last quarter and a bit were deemed to be worth more than what happened in the first half.

Brisbane/Essendon was done in the first quarter, hence why the scoring actions from that time were scaled up over the course of the game.

Still doesn't change the fact CD scaled Ridley up to 31 for having 2 disposals lol

Scoring per possession rate if he had his normal disposal count he was on track for a score of 434...

FWIW from the Hawks emergencies, Ceglar and Hartley playing VFL. Cousins and Brockman are not.
Brockman medical sub. And come on late. Pleeeeeease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back