Society & Culture Supermarket/shopping centre stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Turned into an aisle in woolworths only to be blocked by what looked like two families gathered around to watch a kid balancing a box of pasta on his head. Box kid was the only one aware that their little circus was holding anyone up.

Thats pretty funny though, at least they're watching potential greatness and not just talking nonsense to each other while we all wait to get by them.

Well that little campaigner has balanced a box of pasta on his head, what have you ever done?
He needs to be encouraged he might grow up to be a pop corn vendor
Popcorn.jpg

Well that little campaigner has balanced a box of pasta on his head, what have you ever done?

I've thrown a kettle over a pub in Chichester.

A box of pasta is small beer indeed. I may take baseball pitch coaching so I can better aim my tuna if I ever run into the little campaigner.

I am convinced that supermarket carparks make people significantly more stupid.

There is always some w***er walking in the middle of them, just running out in front of cars.

Car parks in general:
1. If you cant reverse park into a spot in one go, then dont do it...you arent saving time, its wasting all out time waiting for you to reverse park 10 times (im not even talking parallel park but reverse park into a shopping centre car spot)
2. Its not a highway, no need to speed
3. If walking, keep to the sides - these are the same obnoxious people who stand in the middle of shopping centres/aisles

I am convinced that supermarket carparks make people significantly more stupid.

When backing out of a park, and the occasion warrants, I'll lower my window and yell "That's right, great parenting, teach your kids to walk behind reversing cars you idiot" - has resulted in a few Looks but zero argument so far.

I don't believe that is me being significantly more stupid, I'm prepared to call it on them though.

When backing out of a park, and the occasion warrants, I'll lower my window and yell "That's right, great parenting, teach your kids to walk behind reversing cars you idiot" - has resulted in a few Looks but zero argument so far.

I don't believe that is me being significantly more stupid, I'm prepared to call it on them though.
The parents are the stupid ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this demographic looked past the bargains, they have some top quality sh*t at reasonable prices. They are the Masters (RIP, fu** you Bunnings) of the supermarket world. I'm definitely going to stock up on chunky steak pies and raisin toast next time I'm near.
Their pies are very good and cheap
Spanokopitas not bad too
So was their French cheese pre ronna

Only poor people shop at Aldi

Would explain why they can never seem to pay for the goods without having to swipe/tap 4 different cards and attempt 8 different PIN combinations. No other store attracts people unable to use payment systems properly.

Would explain why they can never seem to pay for the goods without having to swipe/tap 4 different cards and attempt 8 different PIN combinations. No other store attracts people unable to use payment systems properly.

Or silver coins lol

was at the shops the other week, walking towards the shop we seen a guy who had shat his daks, so we took a wide berth, then we seen him inside the supermarket picking a fight with a guy in the fruit and veg, he could barely stand so must have been pissed, after a minute or so he staggered off, then we was waiting at the deli counter, our number was next but then some woman piped out she was next despite not having a ticket, she kept muttering under her breath to us as we ordered, this fired up the wife who normally doesn't get fired up, that's my job

Remove this Banner Ad

Back