Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Either way, he’ll be better for it.

Just getting a game will be great for his confidence after waiting until his 3rd season.

It must be hard to stay motivated week in week out in the VFL for 2 and a bit seasons.

You have your chance now young fella, perform against the Dogs and you’ll move up the pecking order. Maybe overtake Ross as the fringe midfielder/sub.

Personally i would've waited another week and debut him against an aging midfield in geelong rather than against the dogs mids.But despite what people may think that i'm anti RCD i hope he makes a good fist of it on his debut.
Nice melt hater ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to him. Tough first gig against the rampaging Dogs midfield. Let's hope we don't play him off a flank with 60% TOG like the other young mids we bring in. Put him in the guts and let's see what he's got.

Say what are you doing on weekends we could do with your smarts in the coaches box , 😅 I guess a triple premiership coach has never thought any of that

Personally i would've waited another week and debut him against an aging midfield in geelong rather than against the dogs mids.But despite what people may think that i'm anti RCD i hope he makes a good fist of it on his debut.
we wont have prestia for geelong and who knows about lambert so hes probably likely to get at least the 2 games

Take the game on son. Get in there and throw your weight around. Smash Liberatore jnr for Knights, and while you are at it send possession scab Macrae into the Austin, nothing spinal, just a broken collarbone will be fine…..for now. 😂

We would all love to see some fine examples of your trademark power, and I am sure Dimma will approve of the use of inappropriate force.

Go crazy kid, go well, and enjoy it. 😁

Last edited:
Good luck RCD,

waiting for him to get 8-12 possessions and become our next whipping boy because he didnt rack up 20 possies and kick 3 goals on debut.

yeh lets not be those guys. Ten touches will be a good debut, along with some blocks and tackles and team stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back