Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The *'ers were pretty big on getting Harry... but after washing himself of that filth after the game he'd be wiping them off his list.

Pies: No money, or currency....
Cats: Surely no cash, and JC and Tomahawk
Dogs: Could be tempting, they do have currency and probably $$$$
Hawks: I think the time of going to the Wees and Poos to be coached by Clarko may be over now they're not looking too crash hot on the W's.
Saints: King and he would make an interesting pair, do they have $$$$ after their recent hauls during trade period
North: Brotherly love can only take you so far! More chance of Ben being a Blue
Richmond: $$$$ none... but currency they have to trade to us to release the pressure, but would they offload picks and a decent player or two to us?? doubt it. Still a potential suitor.
Melbourne: much like Richmond, may have to break up their current winning formula to have a shot.
Sydney could be a goer as a Buddy replacement drawcard (sydney and bringing in gun forwards).
GWS: currency, picks, Vic kid go home factor.. if interested AFL would help accomodate them
GCS: He and King would be scary... have picks, players and some $$$$, like GWS AFL would help
West Coast: Would be crazy not to with JK ending pretty much a certainty and would be perfect replacement.
Freo: would they trade some of their currency and picks??
Adelaide/Port: Just couldn't see him wanting to go to SA.

Caught up with my mate today.

Maintaining that Cripps will sign and remains confident as he has been since I started pestering him last year about it.

Harry... Said it will be interesting to see what he does.... wouldn't go into further details.

Have some Williams info but will keep my powder dry and see what happens in the next few weeks, as it's more his opinion than fact.

Once again a couple of people having a guess on a fan site doesn't mean "gaining momentum".
“Rumour” seems to be gaining momentum. Bit more today than what I’ve seen previously. Not sure if it’s just continued speculation (because we’ve run out of things to talk about) or something actually happening in the background.

this cripps leaving rumoring seems to be gaining momentum.

im hoping it is just speculation and not because its true and someone in the know is flaming the fire indirectly. he would be an enormous loss even though he is down on form atm. one of the issues I think that is contributing to cripps lack of output is due us lacking a decent ruckman. think it will change once TDK comes in.

Rumour gaining momentum in a rumour thread. :laughv1:

Maintaining that Cripps will sign and remains confident as he has been since I started pestering him last year about it.

Harry... Said it will be interesting to see what he does.... wouldn't go into further details.

Have some Williams info but will keep my powder dry and see what happens in the next few weeks, as it's more his opinion than fact.

Is the Williams info achilles related as Tom Browne has already gone with that?

Patrick Cripps and/or Harry McKay's newly signed contracts will be announced between June 7 and June 18

Happy to be thread banned from the no discussion thread if I'm wrong.

The *'ers were pretty big on getting Harry... but after washing himself of that filth after the game he'd be wiping them off his list.

Pies: No money, or currency....
Cats: Surely no cash, and JC and Tomahawk
Dogs: Could be tempting, they do have currency and probably $$$$
Hawks: I think the time of going to the Wees and Poos to be coached by Clarko may be over now they're not looking too crash hot on the W's.
Saints: King and he would make an interesting pair, do they have $$$$ after their recent hauls during trade period
North: Brotherly love can only take you so far! More chance of Ben being a Blue
Richmond: $$$$ none... but currency they have to trade to us to release the pressure, but would they offload picks and a decent player or two to us?? doubt it. Still a potential suitor.
Melbourne: much like Richmond, may have to break up their current winning formula to have a shot.
Sydney could be a goer as a Buddy replacement drawcard (sydney and bringing in gun forwards).
GWS: currency, picks, Vic kid go home factor.. if interested AFL would help accomodate them
GCS: He and King would be scary... have picks, players and some $$$$, like GWS AFL would help
West Coast: Would be crazy not to with JK ending pretty much a certainty and would be perfect replacement.
Freo: would they trade some of their currency and picks??
Adelaide/Port: Just couldn't see him wanting to go to SA.
couldn't see him going to sa but could see him going to the dogs? the ******* dogs?

If he does decide to return to WA, West Coast will backtrack on that very quickly.

Easy to do too - there is a difference between targeting a player, and accommodating one who wants to join.

I agree, but I would be very surprised if he ended up at the Dockers, hence the Cerra deal would be nonexistent, unless there is a 3way deal, again doubtful

I think Cripps stays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Rumour” seems to be gaining momentum. Bit more today than what I’ve seen previously. Not sure if it’s just continued speculation (because we’ve run out of things to talk about) or something actually happening in the background.
You cone accross as slightly gullible. I have a contact in Nigeria who claims to be a distant relative of the Accidental genius family that I can put you in touch with. Claims to have s fortune that he wants to send to you.

Bob and Andy 🤮
“Who was the best list” “favourite Bruce Willis movie poll”. Terrible terrible radio.
what about hutchy's idea that good radio is 3 hacks - a jockey, an owner and a sportscaster - watching the races on tv in the studio?

You cone accross as slightly gullible. I have a contact in Nigeria who claims to be a distant relative of the Accidental genius family that I can put you in touch with. Claims to have s fortune that he wants to send to you.
thats actually funny :thumbsu:. But im not saying i believe the rumours. There seemed to be more talk on the subject today compared to previous days but somehow im struggling to get this across. In a nut shell Im just hoping he stays.

Probably the only time it will be relevant here but I found Oxford removing the word "gullible" from all their dictionaries and theasaurus puzzling at best...........

Last edited:
thats actually funny :thumbsu:. But im not saying i believe the rumours. There seemed to be more talk on the subject today compared to previous days but somehow im struggling to get this across. In a nut shell Im just hoping he stays.

Carlton have a win over the rival.

Media / punters can't use a loss to stick the boots in. What's the next easiest target? Cripps and McKay coming out of contract.

I notice your username reads x28QDx backwards - you must think we are all idiots...............

Carlton have a win over the rival.

Media / punters can't use a loss to stick the boots in. What's the next easiest target? Cripps and McKay coming out of contract.
or a seriously skewed lauding of the LOSING team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back