Trades Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
help! thinking of upgrading rowe to a premo this week with the obvious plan of turning scott/berry into dusty in the next week or 2. Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 11.21.57 am.png

3 goals and he'll hold ok

But agreed its a tuff draw

I see Warner with no scope for a 100 game, Tex has that scope

I think I'm going to hold my nerve and keep Tex there are no upgrade or downgrade options in the Forward line at the moment anyway.

For what it’s worth I think Murphy’s job security is pretty solid at Collingwood.

Leaning towards taking him over Fred purely for that reason.
Port are almost as bad as GWS with rookies. It is ****ed. Fredrick is far from their biggest concern.

Skipping May is better for my side, but it's so hard to let him go. Bloody hard decision for me
I like Bolton as well
Same boat mate. Both are incredibly good value. It will mean getting Dawkins in early, Laird is already in the mids. If I take May, my back 6 is complete. Back 6 would be Stewart, Lloyd, Aliir, CJ, Daniel and May. Can upgrade CJ to anyone really at any point to really complete my back 6.

3 goals and he'll hold ok

But agreed its a tuff draw

I see Warner with no scope for a 100 game, Tex has that scope
Agreed Tex has more scope, but disagree that Warner has no scope. Done it before, and spending plenty of time in the mids.

Can anyone shed some light on what I should do here?

Currently, like everyone, doing Chapman to May (considering Daniel as well)

My next trade has me stumped. Do I use DPP and throw Laird into the midfield to have a grab at Frederick considering he looks fieldable? Or do I get Daniel because of his value?
Do I go early on RCD?
Or do I use the cash and get a big fish to fix up that forward line?

View attachment 1118331
Chapman - Frederick
Gulden - Bont or even Brayshaw.

Grab Ridley in a few weeks. Fwds suck.

I'm ******* filthy at the fact I traded Rowell to May, put up with his sh*t scores, then he fractures his eye socket and is meant to be out for 4 weeks so I offload him, campaigner comes back after 1 week and now puts up 145 forcing me to probably have to trade him in again, ******* flog
roughie.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s the one thing putting me off. He’s suspect to soft tissue injuries and I can’t afford another correction trade if that were to occur. That selection has to be a set/forget keeper. Still bloody good value though.
7 weeks is a short time in the world of SC. Start of the year not many would’ve picked May before Daniel, now similarly priced everyone wants a piece of May and Daniel hardly discussed.

This guy won me over with that Riewoldt -esque mark. If that type of guts & courage doesn’t earn him games than I’m lost as a supporter. Showed more ticker in one moment than WHE/Thomas have all year. Then again I also thought Fin was going to be good but he’s struggled so far, so my player assessment radar is off. Still bet that Murphs JS is good short term FWIW.

Contender for MOTY for sure.

Frederick and Murphy had similar stat lines on the weekend.

Starting to lean to Murphy as the pick, better JS it seems and better bye too.

Just having a look at JDG. Currently on paternity leave for 6 weeks, got a lot of time between naps and feeds.

Currently priced at 297k with a breakeven of 121. He could get to 250k in a fortnight. Just a keep watch.

7 weeks is a short time in the world of SC. Start of the year not many would’ve picked May before Daniel, now similarly priced everyone wants a piece of May and Daniel hardly discussed.

May is a good interceptor and Daniel is not, plus Daniel has Dale and Williams(out ATM) being used as exit kicks from D50 when it was just Daniel in the past. I will pass on both personally and wait for Whitfield after his bye.

Week 7 review and week 8 trades!
Happy to answer any questions regarding teams etc!
#1 rule this week; Reduce the Number of Rookies on field if you can.

Just having a look at JDG. Currently on paternity leave for 6 weeks, got a lot of time between naps and feeds.

Currently priced at 297k with a breakeven of 121. He could get to 250k in a fortnight. Just a keep watch.
If I'm picking a cheap forward in the coming weeks, I prefer De Goey at a similar price to Heeney.
At least De Goey is getting bulk CBA's, he's just been s**t, along with the rest of the team.
Heeney is basically playing full forward, not getting any mid time.
The only reason he scored well in the first few rounds is because he kicked bulk goals (3 per game or something).

Congrats on the the little one

I remember the new born stage, very little sleep, living like a zombie. This can lead to bad decisions. Decisions like picking JDG.

Hard pass for me given how bad Collingwood are going.

If I'm picking a cheap forward in the coming weeks, I prefer De Goey at a similar price to Heeney.
At least De Goey is getting bulk CBA's, he's just been sh*t, along with the rest of the team.
Heeney is basically playing full forward, not getting any mid time.
The only reason he scored well in the first few rounds is because he kicked bulk goals (3 per game or something).
If you told me you could pick up JDG for 250k id take it and run. He has scoring ability. You could trade Berry out at 212k and for another 50k bring in JDG. Could honestly be a F7 loophole option. I am gonna take him.

Congrats on the the little one

I remember the new born stage, very little sleep, living like a zombie. This can lead to bad decisions. Decisions like picking JDG.

Hard pass for me given how bad Collingwood are going.
Haha thanks! its a secound one, so we know what we're in for. I think you could keep him on the forward bench as cover.

Warner would be a good one to hold, Swans have a good draw after this week. He seems to be scoring pretty well and should stay in the team.

I'll be looking to trade him at his round 14 bye.
60s 70s

Blah

Upgrade asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back