Patrick Cripps - We all knew this was going to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

In the Most Unsurprising News since Donald Trump suggested he'd consider breaking election promises, to the surprise of absolutely noone Patrick Cripps has a broken back from carrying 21 shithouse teammates for the past three years.

This reminds me quite a bit of Norf's situation with Rhys Shaw - an up & coming young talent ridden into the ground by excessive responsibility & lack of support.

Shouldn't it be time clubs became accountable for ruining careers like this? Obviously that would render ever Essendon* player over the past 16 years suitable to join a class action, but I'm not seeing a downside there. Similarly Willie Rioli could claim he was merely a victim of a notorious drug kulcha and we'd all believe him.

Meanwhile Carlton prepares to yolk a broke-down drysdale back to the wagon with no regard for its health. Anyone who's read Animal Farm knows how it ends.

In the Most Unsurprising News since Donald Trump suggested he'd consider breaking election promises, to the surprise of absolutely noone Patrick Cripps has a broken back from carrying 21 shithouse teammates for the past three years.

This reminds me quite a bit of Norf's situation with Rhys Shaw - an up & coming young talent ridden into the ground by excessive responsibility & lack of support.

Shouldn't it be time clubs became accountable for ruining careers like this? Obviously that would render ever Essendon* player over the past 16 years suitable to join a class action, but I'm not seeing a downside there. Similarly Willie Rioli could claim he was merely a victim of a notorious drug kulcha and we'd all believe him.

Meanwhile Carlton prepares to yolk a broke-down drysdale back to the wagon with no regard for its health. Anyone who's read Animal Farm knows how it ends.
its not the first time a Coach has claimed to be "unaware of injections"*

Remember the scenes when they sent Voldemort back out 3 times with a busted face only to lose to the Saints by 9 points?

Disturbing stuff. 😢

D608C2A0-8958-43B8-AB6E-B3D2CD007E3E.jpeg

Judd was a premiership champion in WA. Carlton just shat on that & made him a caricature of himself. 😢

Knows his brown paper cardboard tho.

Last edited:

His ability to move the ball forward seems a bit munted too
Yeah, which is pretty surprising given that he is one of the five or six most uncontested players with enough stats to be relevant so far in 2021. You'd expect a soft outside player to be able to move it more than 7 metres forward on average when they receive it in plenty of space.

His ability to move the ball forward seems a bit munted too
He has great ability at moving the ball forward to the auskick goals at the side of each ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's the Boxer of the Carlton Football Club.

You're talking to a small proportion of the BF population with that one.

During a short and ill advised time on the Carlton board I commented that it appeared that some animals were more equal than others when it came to enforcing board rules. And immediately copped a five pointer for calling my fellow posters animals...

images-2021-05-13t140830-069-jpeg.1126176
That you Daryl?

38242bbfb96ea7757c7e31e7651804cd

During a short and ill advised time on the Carlton board I commented that it appeared that some animals were more equal than others when it came to enforcing board rules. And immediately copped a five pointer for calling my fellow posters animals...
Are you labeling the mods pigs? :eekv1:

Anyone trying to carry the weight of an entire footy club would end up the same as Cripps.

He reminds me of one of these poor fellas

download (6).jpg

Anyone trying to carry the weight of an entire footy club would end up the same as Cripps.

He reminds me of one of these poor fellas

View attachment 1126263
I was thinking more of one of these Sherpa dudes in Nepal carrying some rich bastard's gear up Mount Everest:

_89664691_89664690.jpg

Do you mean the Carlton BigFooty board or the Carlton Board of Directors? :p

He’ll probably leave for west cost just to square the Ledger!
Boom tish
I hope Carlton have a back up plan. You need another midfielder who will be just as in-tents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back