Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies swapped last year's picks 24 and 30 (and a future 4th) for this year's 1st rounder (currently pick #2). If it stays as could be the worst trade of all time - their argument is that they have daicos coming and will use up later points for him.
And to top it off they got the dogs 2nd rounder this year as part of the treloar trade which is currently pick #36.
So the dogs got pick 26, 33, 42 and treloar for 14 and this years 36.
Their argument is stupid AF. If they had pick 2 they could trade it for a lot more than they got.

Anyone else get the feeling our club is being held together by sticky tape and about to implode?
Nope. Be interested to know why you think so?
Finances. Tick
Stability. Tick.
Membership. Tick.

On field. Frustrating but not much required to be a Tick (doesn't mean that it will automatically happen though)

Which part is held together by sticky tape and about to implode? Maybe the captain carlton hovercraft?

Nope. Be interested to know why you think so?
Finances. Tick
Stability. Tick.
Membership. Tick.

On field. Frustrating but not much required to be a Tick (doesn't mean that it will automatically happen though)

Which part is held together by sticky tape and about to implode? Maybe the captain carlton hovercraft?
Think some people are buying into the media narrative of bulging salary cap, won’t be able to attract any more players, won’t be able to sign H and the captain, etc etc

I’m also not sold on DT atm but confidence levels in his coaching and believability are at crazy levels IMO...

Anyone else get the feeling our club is being held together by sticky tape and about to implode?

I don’t understand this. Please explain. We are stronger off field now than we’ve been for a while. Membership and financially we are in a strong position. And on field we are working through performance issues which is down to the group. The good thing is it can be fixed with the right people and help and players can always be told to go and we can bring others in to achieve a goal. How long that takes is relevant to how much we want success.

Club is fine and well.

ep and barass, got chased away and this joint is worse for it...

I think Barass is the only poster that I'd classify as ITK in the 8 years that I've been here, I don't recall EP posting regularly (if at all) in that time. There were a few others who were good at expanding on a story AFTER it had dropped but Barass' posts were the only ones that I looked out for.

We definitely have lost a bit with some of them not posting, they at least promoted some good discussion.

Don’t forget OR

You're right, OR has good Info as well but his main contributions here have come of more recent times. I would have classified OR more as a TC poster.

I don’t understand this. Please explain. We are stronger off field now than we’ve been for a while. Membership and financially we are in a strong position. And on field we are working through performance issues which is down to the group. The good thing is it can be fixed with the right people and help and players can always be told to go and we can bring others in to achieve a goal. How long that takes is relevant to how much we want success.

Club is fine and well.

people confuse 'club' with a team that represents the club. They are two very different things.

I think Barass is the only poster that I'd classify as ITK in the 8 years that I've been here, I don't recall EP posting regularly (if at all) in that time. There were a few others who were good at expanding on a story AFTER it had dropped but Barass' posts were the only ones that I looked out for.

We definitely have lost a bit with some of them not posting, they at least promoted some good discussion.
The thing with ep, he hardly ever posted. When he did it was on the money 99% of the time from what I saw

b70 though, he was a beauty, hope to see him back a bit later in the year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Announced around the mid season break?
This was my next question and let’s shut up the media and speculation.

Harry next please and Walsh then after that I don’t care about anyone else as we cannot lose a H or Walshy.

This was my next question and let’s shut up the media and speculation.

Harry next please and Walsh then after that I don’t care about anyone else as we cannot lose a H or Walshy.

Have heard that both Cripps and H re-signing will be either side of the bye, nothing on Walsh at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back