Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

how about.......wait for it......

View attachment 1145349. (bloke on the left...... car carrying member of the media! *shudder*)

panahi....we remember her fondly. the leftist feminist.

Peter, could you tell me who the people in the photo are please, as i think i know one of them, but am not certain if it's him.

View attachment 1146821

I think a milk-crate might be needed for Sam next time.

This is actually from a footy preview LOL.

B947-FF8-F-D8-B5-416-B-AADD-AB5-DDED280-EA.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the origin of the beef between Gerard Whateley and Matt Rendell?

Apparently don't have much time for one another.

could be related to when rendell reportedly made disparaging comments about aboriginals in adelaide. allegedly.
now hes at the collingwood "do better" magpies.

Anyone know the origin of the beef between Gerard Whateley and Matt Rendell?
Apparently don't have much time for one another.
Yeah nah, same as Peter, my only guess is that he was part of the pile-on in 2012 when Rendell was hammered over an alleged racist remark that resulted in him getting the arse as a Crows recruiter, but I can't find anything linking Whateley. That said, I could be way off

Ratings will probably go to 2-1 1/2% for the off season and I cant see too many people coming back next season. 2% is probably going to be the norm going forward, they cant manage this expansion while bleeding ratings, you'd be fighting two losing battles at once. Hutchy has cooked it plain and simple.

LOL they talked about the footy issues and the lead up to carl v wce then at 3:00 sen switches to basketball
SEN don't have the rights to air the 3pm Ch7 Sunday game, never have. They normally do the 1pm and 4pm game b2b, but today there's only the 4pm game and it's actually at 7pm. So SEN aired the pregame, the basketball then Freo v WB (on now).

SEN don't have the rights to air the 3pm Ch7 Sunday game, never have. They normally do the 1pm and 4pm game b2b, but today there's only the 4pm game and it's actually at 7pm. So SEN aired the pregame, the basketball then Freo v WB (on now).

They did broadcast it , through the app , and regional vic radio.

But not metro Melbourne radio , if you were one of their “fresh ears” or “new listener” they don’t exactly tell you , before they go to their final break , that if you’d like to listen to the game tune in via the app.

The abc let’s their listener know which of their next games will be on radio , as they are nearing the end of their first game , and when youll have to switch over to the app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back