Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been questioning every case that pops up this year. They all seem to be very specific.
Yeah, I said somewhere... or I emailed it.. or someone else said it (it's pretty obvious): the recent Melbourne bullshit is partly a scare campaign to get people jabbed and, if works, expect 'surprise' mini-outbreaks to occur in other cities

Last edited:
" Importantly, not a single incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was observed in previously infected participants with or without vaccination. "

Great - would be selfish of me to get vaccinated based upon that, so I'll leave my shots for someone who needs it :)

Some Euro countries now stating that proof of previous infection will also be acceptable in line with vaccination certificate.
This is actually a major concession - as proof you've had is so ethereal.
Given the hurdles of implementing a vaccine passport this adds a level of complexity I feel confident the clowns behind this are incapable of unravelling.

There are some fighting back
Lols. (well, it's not funny). There are also reports of nurses and aged cared workers in Aus refusing the death-jabs. Gee, I wonder why. It's because they're in the know, and are far more aware of the dangers than are Johnny and Jenny punch-clock, who come home from work, deal with the kids, eat Mackka's for dinner, get half-pissed in front of Goggle Box, then roll into bed without reading the potentially life-saving info provided on here :tongueoutv1:

Last edited:

eh, erm, derp, you conveniently left out the main point: the death-jabs, that your 'altruistic' overloads know will kill or permanently main a small percentage of world's population (maybe many more, if you read the most dire predictions). Do you really think some of the current crop of Knuts who'd like to rule the world aren't as bad as Hitler? Do you think people suddenly stopped being that nasstie after 1945? Gimme a spell, dude

So Nazi Germany. Analogous to current situation.

Got it.

A real free thinker you are.

Were any of them very sick or only a mild version, some of each? Really curious to hear from people who've experienced it or directly know people who have (I don't know anyone whose had it here in Melbourne).
A bit of a mix, most were healthy normal people in their 20s-40s and almost all just felt a bit s**t for a few days, a couple had a loss of smell and taste for 3-6 weeks but all came back. My ex boss (72) and his wife (58) both had it too, he felt weak for a few days and was then back playing golf, while she was bed-ridden for 2 weeks. I must add that she is a hyperchondriac to the extreme. She thinks her son, who hasn't worked for the last 18 months due to headaches, has long covid. He's never tested positive for covid despite being tested every fortnight for the last 16 months. We know this because we got the test results before giving them to er, them. My dentist has had it, my chiropractor has had it(and her husband), multiple pople I worked with last summer had it. No-one I know who had it has died, but a friend of my ex-boss did have it and die. He was Indian and 87 years old.

:rolleyes:

Who becomes seriously ill in a resurgence? 55. Figure 11 illustrates the age and vaccination status of those hospitalised (left) and dying (rig t) over time in Warwi ’s entral s enario for t e w ole Roadmap (equivalent to igure 4). The top plots are absolute numbers and the bottom plots are as a proportion of those admitted or dying. 56. This shows that most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in people who have received two vaccine doses, even without vaccine protection waning or a variant emerging that escapes vaccines. This is because vaccine uptake has been so high in the oldest age groups (modelled here at 95% in the over 50-year olds). There are therefore 5% of over 50-year olds who have not been vaccinated, and 95% x 10% = 9.5% of over 50-year olds who are vaccinated but, nevertheless, not protected against death. This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake being so high.

This Dr Peter McCulloch, who was on Tucker recently - strikes me as uniquely confident of defeating this covid conspiracy and the pseudo-vaccines.
There is something about him. Everyone else battling this is kind of desperate and exasperated. He, on the other hand, is just matter of fact that this can't stand, people are refusing to comply in greater number - "bring it on"

This Dr Peter McCulloch, who was on Tucker recently - strikes me as uniquely confident of defeating this covid conspiracy and the pseudo-vaccines.
There is something about him. Everyone else battling this is kind of desperate and exasperated. He, on the other hand, is just matter of fact that this can't stand, people are refusing to comply in greater number - "bring it on"

?

ow timely!!! What a fukkn 'SHOCK'! :mad: Another Aussie victim of one of the death-jabs! Fifty-two years old. I suppose she'd still be alive if she was 49 and 11 months. The 2nd? Yeah, right! More like the 2nd one they've failed to keep quiet. Anyway, I think it's now official, even going by mainstream sources, that the death-jabs have killed more Aussies this year than the virus has.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So had the vax last week. Balls feel a little smaller. Also I have this weird feeling like all I want to do is but Microsoft products. Aside from that, doing okay.
Was this disclaimer posted at death-jab clinic where you received your experimental drug? I'm guessing it wasn't

E3YJfnGXMAESXGv

How timely!!! What a fukkn SHOCK! Another Aussie victim of one of the death-jabs! The 2nd? Yeah, right! More like the 2nd one they've failed to keep quiet. Anyway, I think it's now official, even going by mainstream sources, that the death-jabs have killed more Aussies this year than the virus has.

Very sad for her and her family.

Can anyone explain why and how a Coronavirus can be patented?
A patent would protect someone's IP. Can you patent something that occurs organically?

Isn't nature prohibited from being patented
Anyone make any sense of this?
It's entirely man made?

LOL a few old codgers get sick and the vic government shits their pants and orders masks to remain on faces outdoors..................
but from tomorrow people can head to the pub and sink beers mask free.
Rules that are all over the place but yet the public will continue to obey their panic stricken mistake riddled masters.
Far canal! I thought you were joking, or making a prediction, but I just heard it on the news. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Couple of posters in the poll thread on the GD board now playing the 'fuxk old people' card since they don't wanna get jabbed. It matters when they die of XOVID, but not wanting the jab turns their tide very quickly

The thing is, people get sick from viruses but we take our chances with them everyday, it's just a part of life, they've always been around and always will be. But to willingly expose yourself to another risk that is totally avoidable (i.e. the jab) just doesn't make any sense to me. I keep hearing pollies and health officials use the expression 'out of an abundance of caution', well surely out of an abundance of caution you would avoid the jab? I mean the risk of serious complications or death from Covid (bearing in mind it's not inevitable that you will catch it, in fact quite the opposite, it's unlikely) is way lower than deliberately exposing yourself to the potential risks of the jab?

?
There is a risk of death and disability with the vaccine, and your chances of getting covid are low, compared to the 100% chance of taking that risk with a vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back