Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I understand the emergency use authorisation - but I still struggle to believe that this is the reason; making pharma companies even richer, while ******* the world up completely for 12 months... and potentially causing health problems for anyone who has the vaccine?

The juice isn't worth the squeeze - who cares if the pharma companies get richer for 12 months, before the sh*t hits the fan?

Unless you're suggesting that the vaccine push is for another reason; which seems like the only realistic outcome at present...

But say it, and you're a conspiracy theorist; still.
The s**t won't hit the fan for Big Pharma, they're indemnified. There was a link posted not so long ago about multiple new billionaires (over and above the existing ones, who increased their billions) in the COVID injection manufacturers companies.

Dr Reiner Fuellmich who is suing in multiple countries has interviewed over 100 experts from different scientific fields, virologists, epidemiologists, economists, lawyers, psychologists, psychiatrists says there are multiple fraudulent companies who have many politicians under their control and this is about taking everything away from us so we're completely dependent on them, which is the WEF message.

Not about money for about 3000 people at the top as they are the richest in the world, and have much more than what they'll ever need, but they want control. He says the Davos elite of globalism is what got us here, with WEF and WHO. He doesn't think all the adverse reactions of the COVID injections are part of the plan, but happened because they're trying to rush it through with the clotting and bleeding, strokes, aneurisms and heart conditions warnings causing huge arguments to prevent mandatory injections, which is what they wanted. The adverse reactions are also having the effect of waking people up.

PCR is fraudulent causing mostly false positives (97% at 38 replications) and saying asymptomatics can pass the infections, has fuelled a pandemic that's not there.

He claims Europe is an important battle ground for them, as it's broke after buying useless bonds and papers. Pension funds have been used and stolen, so important to get Europe "under control" first.

Were any of them very sick or only a mild version, some of each? Really curious to hear from people who've experienced it or directly know people who have (I don't know anyone whose had it here in Melbourne).

I directly know 4 people who have had it and another half a dozen or so through other people. Pretty broad really. Age ranges from 3 to 65. Reactions ranged from lack of taste, headaches and achiness to death.

The brothel v gym thing is absolutely laughable.

More people have been to exposure sites such as supermarkets and bunnings, yet it doesn't seem to impact those businesses.
And no one has picked up the virus from those sites either afaik

May have been mentioned previously, but if someone tests positive at a testing site, does that then shutdown and become an exposure site, and everyone there isolate for 14 days, including staff and those getting tested?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May have been mentioned previously, but if someone tests positive at a testing site, does that then shutdown and become an exposure site, and everyone there isolate for 14 days, including staff and those getting tested?

It happened and was given the below rating

Tier 3 - Monitor for symptoms Anyone who has visited this location during these times should monitor for symptoms - If symptoms develop, immediately get tested and isolate until you receive a negative result.

So no you dont

Pretty freaky also that the state governments are looking to invent laws that the Melbourne couple that went to QLD broke just so they can fine them for having the virus

Go get tested. By the way if you have the virus and are in another state we may jail you. Good message that :D

The sh*t won't hit the fan for Big Pharma, they're indemnified. There was a link posted not so long ago about multiple new billionaires (over and above the existing ones, who increased their billions) in the COVID injection manufacturers companies.

Dr Reiner Fuellmich who is suing in multiple countries has interviewed over 100 experts from different scientific fields, virologists, epidemiologists, economists, lawyers, psychologists, psychiatrists says there are multiple fraudulent companies who have many politicians under their control and this is about taking everything away from us so we're completely dependent on them, which is the WEF message.

Not about money for about 3000 people at the top as they are the richest in the world, and have much more than what they'll ever need, but they want control. He says the Davos elite of globalism is what got us here, with WEF and WHO. He doesn't think all the adverse reactions of the COVID injections are part of the plan, but happened because they're trying to rush it through with the clotting and bleeding, strokes, aneurisms and heart conditions warnings causing huge arguments to prevent mandatory injections, which is what they wanted. The adverse reactions are also having the effect of waking people up.

PCR is fraudulent causing mostly false positives (97% at 38 replications) and saying asymptomatics can pass the infections, has fuelled a pandemic that's not there.

He claims Europe is an important battle ground for them, as it's broke after buying useless bonds and papers. Pension funds have been used and stolen, so important to get Europe "under control" first.

People just don’t believe it BlueE.
It’s staring at them in the face and can’t see it.

Is it years of having life too easy, where whatever western govts did - didn’t really affect people’s lifestyles and ability to live, work, earn was largely unimpressed, where freedom was taken for granted.

But you’re right, Europe is a big key.
The UN, WEF and WHO angling for massive control.

Yep, I asked that a while back. Actually didn't one of the Wollert crew test positive then turn up to be vaccinated? Sent home and reported of course but didn't hear about what happened next at the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back