Player Watch Beau McCreery

Remove this Banner Ad

He's such an explosive athlete. With a bit more experience and nouse, he should become very dangerous.

Such a good size to at 186cm and 80+kg's. Look forward to seeing what he offers in 2022 with another preseason under his belt.

Cheers. Is he injured?

Not anymore, he missed 2 weeks (Cats and Crows) due to a calf strain and then played this week as his first game back. Not aware of a fresh injury, nothing’s been said on this front so reasonable to conclude Beau’s good to go for Freo after the bye.

Not anymore, he missed 2 weeks (Cats and Crows) due to a calf strain and then played this week as his first game back. Not aware of a fresh injury, nothing’s been said on this front so reasonable to conclude Beau’s good to go for Freo after the bye.
I swear I saw a tweet which stated he was injured.

Beau’s a ripper. Looks chilled, relaxed, quite confident for a kid. And then he goes ballistic. Loved that crazy goal he fed off JDG. Probably a bit of luck in it, but it looked like a dance - the speed, the twist and turn, and the fend off - were spectacular.

Beau’s a ripper. Looks chilled, relaxed, quite confident for a kid. And then he goes ballistic. Loved that crazy goal he fed off JDG. Probably a bit of luck in it, but it looked like a dance - the speed, the twist and turn, and the fend off - were spectacular.

His explosive power is going to be a serious weapon for us.

Such a good size to at 186cm and 80+kg's. Look forward to seeing what he offers in 2022 with another preseason under his belt.
Sort of glossed over point. Same height as WHE and 2cms shorter than De Goey. Genuine mismatch potential in the future

has a touch of mongrel about him, the straight arm, taking possession and finishing off shows he’s happy to take responsibility, a young player could be forgiven for letting an older teammate take the ball, but he embraced the opportunity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty does that and its lauded as goal of the year and talked about all week

considering Beau missed quite a bit of this pre-season with a few injuries, he's been sensational. Tackles to hurt, kicks atleast 1 goal each week, and he's only getting started. Cult hero status awaits.

We desperately need him up forward for the time being, he brings Elliott like pressure up forward and he finishes well, where did we get him 50 something absolute bargain of the year. He has a red hot go and they know he is about, blokes like that are worth their in gold everybody gains confidence. He may have less ceiling than others but he has been our best pick up this season so far.

? He's played 8 games in his first season and has only had one minor injury. Bit confused - he's been incredibly consistent, that's why he leads the comp in tackles inside 50 despite playing 5 less games than #2 and #3

Yeah he's a pressure forward alright, something Stephenson was lacking, and he's got pace and ability to read the contest.

Like all of us, super impressed with Beau and excited with what he is bringing.
Mid field might be a bridge too far, isn't a big possession winner by any means, not an accumulator yet, look more a real impact player to me.

Was a huge list need and look a great get from the 2020 crop.
I'm hoping he and a combo of Daicos', Dib and perhaps Stengle as a freebie will make our ground ball/pressure fwds a group to be feared in the coming seasons.

He’s the absolute pick of our younger brigade for me. I just how he tackles with intent I love his toughness around the ball. That goal last week was great.

We need to play more of his brand of footy. Tough and uncompromising. I’m fine giving away free kicks playing in the edge it’s what the good teams do.

He’s the absolute pick of our younger brigade for me. I just how he tackles with intent I love his toughness around the ball. That goal last week was great.

We need to play more of his brand of footy. Tough and uncompromising. I’m fine giving away free kicks playing in the edge it’s what the good teams do.
Young Stephenson could learn a lot from McCreery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back