reubski23

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2009
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tom Brady
I have got MATTY in my keeper league. His first few full games were outrageous he seems to be struggling since coming back this year.

Is there any reason to worry about him and his body? Or is he just getting easing into things after some significant injuries over the last two years?

I have got MATTY in my keeper league. His first few full games were outrageous he seems to be struggling since coming back this year.

Is there any reason to worry about him and his body? Or is he just getting easing into things after some significant injuries over the last two years?

Imo he came back underdone fitness wise

Just underdone, needs a big off season to get back into it. Reckon his confidence is a bit down as well but over the last few weeks he started to show a little bit of strength and confidence in his body so fully expect him to go back to normal next year

Good to hear - keeper league aside - if he plays like we all know he can with the other talent around Gold Coast - you’re a big chance for finals next year with Miller and co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back