Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us the science? I don’t believe you especially when the CDC is admitting that the PCR test can’t differentiate between the flu and Covid19. They won’t have a test available until September so me thinks you’re posting lies. It wouldn’t be the first time either.

Sorry you’re wrong. Fake news has got you again.

If you can't respond sensibly to a poster, scroll past their posts.
Agreed. So why can some deliberately act like twats and get away with it yet the same behaviour elsewhere would get a ban. Anyone carrying on like Mal elsewhere would get a day off...

Absolute garbage for days. Then again, people shouldnt reply. Attention seekers like that would soon leave but people havent figured this out

Regarding the footage of the old dude being cuffed and reportedly going into cardiac arrest.

Did you read the replies to the tweet?

'If he is old and frail he shouldn't be out walking in the first place'.

A lot of folks here still don't realise how thoughtless and tribal the average human can be. Orwell tried to explain it to you.

We are dealing with creatures which may appear at first glance to be intelligent and considerate.

The evidence is telling you a very different story. There's a reason for that.
The lack of humanity has been an eye opener. Especially around things like funerals, or trying to visit dying family. No nuance whatsoever with the cult of covid

What is opening up going to achieve in beating the virus. I understand the toll it’s taking but Do you feel that will help control the virus or do you not think the virus is as bad as the media and government is saying. I’m trying to get my head around the other viewpoints other than mine.
From a pharmaceutical perspective, vaccines and anti-virals. However the mixed messaging, fear mongering and a lack of leadership from the politicians, medical authorities and media has been an abomination. They have taken all power away from the individual, ruined livelihoods, fractured relationships and turned people against each other.

What they should’ve done was address a huge problem in society: chronic disease caused largely by lifestyle choices. There should’ve been constant, widespread health campaigns targeting diet, exercise, sleep, stress and sunlight exposure to name a few. These are things that should be part of the common lexicon but all we hear is exposure sites, jabs, lockdowns, restrictions, slomo etc. I have no idea why people think they’ll be protected after being vaccinated when most are very unhealthy.

TLDR: promoting healthy living through diet, exercise, sleep, stress management, adequate supply of vaccines and antivirals (when they are developed) and holding the media to account for fear mongering.

I'm not sure how you look at Morrison, Gillard, Abbott, Rudd, Biden, or any of these clowns, and think they really call the shots.

The illusion of 'democracy' certainly is powerful. It fools otherwise-intelligent people so easily.

Which discussions are pointless?
All i agree somewhat with your posts above. Am curious thou your thoughts on vaccines??
Imo for now probs just a glucose shot but designed to set a precedent.
As in you want access to public/government health you submit to our demands?? Maybe I don't know.
Should take the advice of whoever said just accept the idiocy of the general population or fight for the greater good? Not much hope been stuck in the mud

This is the path I’m leaning towards and agree most with. My only concern is the pressure on our hospitals if we do this.

That's a fair concern. All of the data accumulated over the last 18 months indicates that - at least in first world countries - that hasn't really been an issue. But, on the other hand, the damage to every other facet of human existence...

Additionally, we're 18 months in and pretty sure the world over the MO has not involved anything remotely to do with addressing the hospital/healthcare and aged care system. We're just forging on with the same approach.

Surely there's a point where we look at this from a more holistic view point and factor in all of the collateral damage that our approach is causing. Seems like a lot of people still believe that COVID is a disease that could end humanity. It isn't. And that's been abundantly clear for at least a year.

So if getting vaccinated isn’t the solution , what is? I’m vaccinated but can see that it may not be the be all and end all. What do the non vaccinated think is a path through this? As each day passes it seems like we are no closer to a solution.
More and more people are slowly coming to the realisation anyone with common sense told you a year ago. It isnt going anywhere. Vaccines wont eradicate it so learn to live with it

The solution? Open the * up and hope the boffins are finding treatments rather than vaccines. Fact, it isnt very dangerous for most people. Undeniable. Dont listen to the cult, theyre braindead

Id love antibody tests available. The amount of people who would have had it and not known would be enough to end this farce

So they are openly telling you that the war on germs can't be won. It is an ongoing war.

Just like the war on terror. It never ends, because the enemy is invisible and 'evasive'.

Where are the 'its just incompetence' folks? How do you guys explain this?

Do you believe the 'war on terror' was just incompetence, too?

No offense but I treat the 'its just incompetence' crowd the same as I treat the 'its real, stay home stay safe' crowd.

Thoughtless automatons who refuse to admit they've been conned.

From a pharmaceutical perspective, vaccines and anti-virals. However the mixed messaging, fear mongering and a lack of leadership from the politicians, medical authorities and media has been an abomination. They have taken all power away from the individual, ruined livelihoods, fractured relationships and turned people against each other.

What they should’ve done was address a huge problem in society: chronic disease caused largely by lifestyle choices. There should’ve been constant, widespread health campaigns targeting diet, exercise, sleep, stress and sunlight exposure to name a few. These are things that should be part of the common lexicon but all we hear is exposure sites, jabs, lockdowns, restrictions, slomo etc. I have no idea why people think they’ll be protected after being vaccinated when most are very unhealthy.

TLDR: promoting healthy living through diet, exercise, sleep, stress management, adequate supply of vaccines and antivirals (when they are developed) and holding the media to account for fear mongering.

This letter from a dozen or so Melbourne Medical Professionals was sent to Daniel Andrews back in September last year.
He and all of them are aware this is wrong - I'm certain similar letters and arguments have been sent to Scomo and all the State Premiers, Health Ministers and Cheif Medical Officers.

The letter is comprehensive and raises most of the issues raised here and other covid threads.

The measures being taken are indefensible, inhuman and unforgivable. Every crazy conspiracy theory no longer looks so crazy. The mass transfer of wealth from small business and individuals to large corporates over the last 12 months is stunning and continues at a pace.

The current lockdowns in QLD, NSW together with Scomo and the Premiers raising the pressure on vaccinations with Military now walking the streets of Sydney - we have reached peak idiocy - and the only card left to play now - gets physical and ugly. It already is.

If they continue along this path they will have to literally imprison 100,000s if not millions of Australians. The question is whether they have the balls to do it? Or is this latest lockdown and heavy handed policing with military personnel their last push?

This is the path I’m leaning towards and agree most with. My only concern is the pressure on our hospitals if we do this.
Our hospitals have been neglected by state premiers for years, Mark McGowan is shitting himself because he has cut funding to health and by pure luck WA has avoided a big out break of rona. If we had an out break like Sydney is at the moment 2 things will happen. Firstly the hospital system will collapse and secondly he will be exposed as the emperor with no clothes.

These a-hole coppers would be of the same ilk as those who have said in the past "I was only following orders".
As GG said the other day, if youre polite they mostly just * off. That doesnt mean there arent some that deserved to have the mask smacked off them though. Some failed hall monitors from school go into that job and love hiding behind the badge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It shows.

Do you know what SEO, bots and adsense even is? Do you know why these fake twitter profiles and Youtube grifters spam those obviously fake stories? Do you know why they want you to share them among others?

Every share, and every view makes them money.

As for the State actors spreading this insanity (like the Russians) they're just doing it to destabilise society by convincing *******s that 'panda eyes' and 'mozzarella' means 'child rape'.

I mean you guys believe in chemtrails, aliens, COVID being a global scam, 5G towers causing it, flat earth and all sorts of batshit crazy stuff.

And you think we're the sheep? You're all just dancing to the tune of a different piper.
All SEOs or any bots worth their salt are up against Google. Or any of the big social media chains. Their algorithms and companies literally exist to get to the top of the search tree. Get the first page search.
There are no other search engines.(or at least mainstream) I don't think you've ever dealt with a data mining company before. SEO is just some buzz word (companies, tech people, law firms, desperate business use)without the faintest bit of understanding what it means
The rest of your posts are some random rants about 5g chemtrails or some other random bullshit without addressing what is happening

This letter from a dozen or so Melbourne Medical Professionals was sent to Daniel Andrews back in September last year.
He and all of them are aware this is wrong - I'm certain similar letters and arguments have been sent to Scomo and all the State Premiers, Health Ministers and Cheif Medical Officers.

The letter is comprehensive and raises most of the issues raised here and other covid threads.

The measures being taken are indefensible, inhuman and unforgivable. Every crazy conspiracy theory no longer looks so crazy. The mass transfer of wealth from small business and individuals to large corporates over the last 12 months is stunning and continues at a pace.

The current lockdowns in QLD, NSW together with Scomo and the Premiers raising the pressure on vaccinations with Military now walking the streets of Sydney - we have reached peak idiocy - and the only card left to play now - gets physical and ugly. It already is.

If they continue along this path they will have to literally imprison 100,000s if not millions of Australians. The question is whether they have the balls to do it? Or is this latest lockdown and heavy handed policing with military personnel their last push?
Just like everything else, it’ll be a slow tiptoe such that the masses will call for it. There is already an indifference to itnfrom many on this forum.

Our hospitals have been neglected by state premiers for years, Mark McGowan is shitting himself because he has cut funding to health and by pure luck WA has avoided a big out break of rona. If we had an out break like Sydney is at the moment 2 things will happen. Firstly the hospital system will collapse and secondly he will be exposed as the emperor with no clothes.
Yeah and our premier is happy to spend money building a new basketball stadium but not to lessen the strain on ramping and our health system

A reporter trying to stir up some rage? The unvaxxed MIGHT only be screened for mass gatherings or big gigs. Seriously, it's getting hysterical.

I won't be showing a vaxx certificate with the way that thing looks anyway and I won't be the only one. Vaxxed or not.
And you can blame all the state premiers, CHO's and health ministers for that. Their relentless daily fear mongering backed by a compliant media has sent this country into a place that i really can't see them getting out of before 2023 TBH.

0 covid policy has caused this and it's about time it was called out.

As GG said the other day, if youre polite they mostly just fu** off. That doesnt mean there arent some that deserved to have the mask smacked off them though. Some failed hall monitors from school go into that job and love hiding behind the badge.
Leave them be.
The ones that deserve the treatment are way higher up the chain.

If they were kicked out of cinema or refused entry for holding up signs and yelling at people, i'd be fine with that.

Same with masks, if a business wants you to wear masks, that's their choice, they should be able to refuse entry.
Question for you, if the government introduced that crap and you need to prove your vaccination............will you be asking to see the staff's vaccination proof because how are you to know they have been jabbed as they could be unvaxxed for all you know. Do you covid members actually think of these things.

Question for you, if the government introduced that crap and you need to prove your vaccination............will you be asking to see the staff's vaccination proof because how are you to know they have been jabbed as they could be unvaxxed for all you know. Do you covid members actually think of these things.

I've thought about it and no. I won't be asking them.

If they post misinformation online and I see it, I reserve the right to call it out, debunk it, perhaps offer alternative theories.

I did that a few pages back with the antivax crisis actors, in case you didn't notice.

And you can blame all the state premiers, CHO's and health ministers for that. Their relentless daily fear mongering backed by a compliant media has sent this country into a place that i really can't see them getting out of before 2023 TBH.

0 covid policy has caused this and it's about time it was called out.
Supported by smug Australians. They enabled them.

I've thought about it and no. I won't be asking them.

If they post misinformation online and I see it, I reserve the right to call it out, debunk it, perhaps offer alternative theories.

I did that a few pages back with the antivax crisis actors, in case you didn't notice.
What has this rubbish got to do with what i asked. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back