Where's the Nadia Cartel drug addiction thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Something like a hundred thousand people a year are murdered in Mexico so that slags like this one can pep up their empty lives for half an hour
A 100,000? And the rest. Maybe we're seeing why Jimmy gave her the arse. What is she known for anyway, apart from being the ex-partner of Jimmy Bartel? An influencer.....of what?

At least Nadia seems to be enjoying her life while Brooke positively looks like everyday is a bloody funeral in her shitty entitled existence.
Probably has something to do with her having to regularly go into bat for Trent because nasty Richmond flogs are picking on the spineless little whimp.

View attachment 1225927
Let it go HB, I know its hard having the finals in WA the one year the Eagles choked it up, just get some rest.

No surprises that a skeletal self absorbed narcissist would be on the gear.
Jimmy comes across as a pretty decent bloke and deserved better.

Depends how much you hate your dick.

He moved on about 10 years ago, I have no idea how she still gets the WAG moniker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy got Charlie... Nadia got Charlie

View attachment 1226057

seems fair.

Bartsmell is the least respected Brownlow winner since Woewodin. Deal with it (Note, I didn't say worst, that is Cooney, but least respected in the afl community in general)

Bartsmell is the least respected Brownlow winner since Woewodin. Deal with it (Note, I didn't say worst, that is Cooney, but least respected in the afl community in general)

Theres something very wrong with you...

Last edited:
I doubt that. Bartel was alway's respected as a player, and as a Brownlow Medallist. You were right about the other two though.

5ltwzj.jpg

It's OK to have a small penis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back