Think Tank Is it time to accept and tolerate Simon Goodwin's drug addictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
It was all cool for Ben Cousins to get high as a kite but Simon Goodwin seems to get victimized.
As a high functioning addict, maybe we should just let this scallywag do his job?

Last edited:
Simon Goodwin has a wristwatch problem much like the wristwatch Shai Bolton graciously accepted from a fan on the boundary fence after a game :$

I say yes.
A resounding yes
We should all have the opportunity that Ben cousins denied us and let Goodwin actually crank up in the coaches box.
Why not let us watch the man after lighting up.
Ratings bonanza.
Encourage all clubs to employ the likes of cousins,thommo and Ronnie delulio

Tugboat fans would still froff over any display of emotion from Chris Scott ahead of Goody lighting up the Bridge Road Barbie.

It was all cool for Ben Cousins to get high as a kite but Simon Goodwin seems to get victimized.
As a high functioning addict, maybe we should just let this scallywag do his job?

Least he is not a convicted criminal who has spent time behind bars and facing more charges of Armed Burgulary unlike Richmond's fave son Marlion Pickett.

Have to admit I fully support and endorse Goody's off field antics, so good to see an employee of Prestige Worldwide getting a gig as a coach of the world's most old oldest football club.

With MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE 's blessing, Jack Watts set to return to the Dees as an assistant coach next year under Goodwin !

0503ec360c9d9985f105cceda7398e97.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It got the results, so I say coke on Goody!

First you get the coke, then you get the flags, then you get the women on your arm.

Dimma left his wife for a much younger woman whilst Richmond coach.

Goody still with his wife and mother of his children AFAIK

i-have-the-high-ground.gif

Well, you know. A change is as good as a holiday.

Wouldn't be the first flog whose run off with Betty from accounting.

Well, you know. A change is as good as a holiday.

Wouldn't be the first flog whose run off with Betty from accounting.

Simon was having a Good-Time with other women whilst on noise beers or other such like, no evidence to suggest he was playing hide the sausage with them lol :)

Glen Fartlett is just a sour right wing crusty old boomer who wishes he could party like Goody but his stuffed shirt political and family life prevents from doing so :)

Simon was having a Good-Time with other women whilst on noise beers or other such like, no evidence to suggest he was playing hide the sausage with them lol :)

Glen Fartlett is just a sour right wing crusty old boomer who wishes he could party like Goody but his stuffed shirt political and family life prevents from doing so :)
Bartlett is still pissed his West Coke teammates wouldn't invite him to their party nights.

Dimma left his wife for a much younger woman whilst Richmond coach.

Goody still with his wife and mother of his children AFAIK

i-have-the-high-ground.gif
Nah, his marriage ended about a month after Dimmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back