Game Day The Great Ken Hinkley's Yartapuulti vs Gambling Addict Goodwin's Naarm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints had a couple of loses and you've finally broken and jumped ship?

The Dees have been my 2nd team since I met Todd Viney in a nightclub back in the 90s.

The Saints are still my no.1 team though.

The Dees have been my 2nd team since I met Todd Viney in a nightclub back in the 90s.

The Saints are still my no.1 team though.
Is there a good story behind the viney meeting?

A girl in my class used to have a crush on Viney when we were kids.

If I had a second team it would probably be Hawthorn. I started paying more attention to them when I was with my ex, there were his team, so they've kinda grown on me.

I bet he had a stupid haircut back then.

No he didn't but he wasn't wearing the headband which was a bit disappointing.

Great bloke though and he said that Garry Lyon was a w***er when I told him that he brushed me off when I tried to speak to him.

I never see footy players out, but I only ever go to Revs so probably not the place for them. I live on Chapel St so the law of averages would say that I'll run into them sooner or later.

I have seen Max Gawn running around Port Melbourne though once

I also used to know where Jimmy Bartel and Sam Mitchell lived.

Oh and when I was working for the council I saw James Hird with his wife loading the car in their drive way and cleared a Storm Water drain out the front of Eddie McGuires house

No he didn't but he wasn't wearing the headband which was a bit disappointing.

Great bloke though and he said that Garry Lyon was a w***er when I told him that he brushed me off when I tried to speak to him.
That's all well and good, but was it a nightclub somewhere in Europe?

I never see footy players out, but I only ever go to Revs so probably not the place for them. I live on Chapel St so the law of averages would say that I'll run into them sooner or later.
I once saw a bunch of Aussie cricketers at the old Adrenaline Sports Bar in Brisbane on a day Gilly got out for 98. We were standing next to him at the bar and my mate threw him a $2 coin and said here's the 2 you missed today.

He was not impressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I had a second team it would probably be Hawthorn. I started paying more attention to them when I was with my ex, there were his team, so they've kinda grown on me.

I met him and all the Dees players in a nightclub in Perth back in 1994 after they had played a final against West Coast here.

A lot of trashy women there were trying to throw themselves at him but he wasn't interested in them and he was happy just to talk footy with me.

All the women there were shooting daggers at me with Todd giving me all his attention lol.

He would have been married back then and had a young baby, Jack Viney was born in 1994, so he wasn't out there on the singles scene.

Garry Lyon and Dipper were swanning around and acting like they were better than everyone else, the other Dees players thought they were flogs.

Wow i picked naarm in my tipping what was i thinking?:drunk:
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I met him and all the Dees players in a nightclub in Perth back in 1994 after they had played a final against West Coast here.

A lot of trashy women there were trying to throw themselves at him but he wasn't interested in them and he was happy just to talk footy with me.

All the women there were were shooting daggers at me with Todd giving me all his attention lol.

He would have been married then and had a young baby, Jack Viney was born in 1994, so he wasn't out there on the singles scene.

Garry Lyon and Dipper were swanning around and acting like they were better than everyone else, the other Dees players thought they were flogs.
Viney seems like he is a decent bloke. It's cool he was happy just to talk footy with the plebs.

Lyon always struck me as a flog, even when I was a kid watching the footy show I didn't have much time for him.

Young Jack Viney and the Dees are lifting.

Viney seems like he is a decent bloke. It's cool he was happy just to talk footy with the plebs.

Lyon always struck me as a flog, even when I was a kid watching the footy show I didn't have much time for him.

Yeah he was a really nice guy, I was just a drunk young bloke but he took the time to have a chat to me and laughed when I said I hated West Coast.

The hottest girl at school was a mad Pies flog and had a massive crush on Josh Mahoney.

images - 2023-05-19T213723.031.jpeg
Yeah......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back