Where's the Nadia Cartel drug addiction thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bartsmell is the least respected Brownlow winner since Woewodin. Deal with it (Note, I didn't say worst, that is Cooney, but least respected in the afl community in general)
Bartel does a lot of work raising awareness of men's mental health and domestic violence. He has my respect.

Bartel does a lot of work raising awareness of men's mental health and domestic violence. He has my respect.

Just wanted to say Bartsmell lol

Agree with you about the domestic violence stuff though, my own father was a toxic, abusive monster and Jimmy's work to raise awareness ans try stamp it out is worthy of the highest praise friend.

The chick who filmed this is Josh Hunts ex girlfriend (Ellie Pearson) ... shes the chick that sent over 100 emails to team mates, club officials, other WAGS and journos, telling them how much of a bad person Josh was for breaking up with her.... like anyone gives a *! Now she films her "best mate" snorting cocaine, and uploads it to social media. The chick has a few screws missing I think.

Last edited:
The chick who filmed this is Josh Hunts ex girlfriend (Ellie Pearson) ... shes the chick that sent over 100 emails to team mates, club officials, other WAGS and journos, telling them how much of a bad person Josh was for breaking up with her.... like anyone gives a fu**! Now she films her "best mate" snorting cocaine, and uploads it to social media. The chick has a few screws missing I think.
What a mate she is.

I bet she spits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back