Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't seem to make good use of mid season drafts

was it Deluca a couple of years back

There have only been two mid season drafts, so it's not exactly a great sample size.

2019 only saw 2-3 decent pick-ups. Noble and Pickett in 2019, perhaps Gardner as well who is depth at the Doggies.
2021 harder to judge, Newcombe looks handy, Parker a passable known quantity, maybe a few project picks pay off down the line?

I still have no idea what ITK is - I've googled and the nearest I can find is TDK, which were quality cassette tapes - I can do a great car tape if anyone wants one - kicking off with Sports 'Who listens to the radio?' (not SEN, that's for sure). But - and keeping it real here - I'm doing a river walk tomorrow morning at 10 am - yes 10 am - with one of Sayers closest friends. I'll do my best, but so far, what she knows, and I think she knows a lot, she'd kept to herself - and she is mad Carlton.

Parks is a big surprise if he has been delisted.

Boyd was only a 6 months contract? So that one isn’t a big surprise.

We should be moving on from the Jack Newnes’ of the world so not a big deal there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still have no idea what ITK is - I've googled and the nearest I can find is TDK, which were quality cassette tapes - I can do a great car tape if anyone wants one - kicking off with Sports 'Who listens to the radio?' (not SEN, that's for sure). But - and keeping it real here - I'm doing a river walk tomorrow morning at 10 am - yes 10 am - with one of Sayers closest friends. I'll do my best, but so far, what she knows, and I think she knows a lot, she'd kept to herself - and she is mad Carlton.

Come on, TDK is Tom DeKoning, not some old tape

Apparently RoyalBlues knows everything there is to the world of posting.. I wonder what his payed tips entail

you are pretty cocky for someone who has been a member for an hour

Hey baggers, I'm new here, I know I'm not RickMotty but I have a few close contact that gives me the best Intel and thought I'd share on here.. hearing a big domino may fall again over the next 2 days as well as another once the new coach is selected. Keen for what's to come
Are you related to Faucon Bleu ?

Probably framed in a harsh way, but my main issue with Bolton was he came across as very dial-a-quote. Dealt heavily in cliches and never portayed his message in a frank way. Came across as very corporate and I don't think that's what you want from a footy coach.

...actually I think that was what I was trying to say - you phrased it much better !! :thumbsu:

I know he has been an unpopular player with supporters but based on output I think Newnes is unlucky.

I know he’s no major loss but I thought he was a solid contributor. As others have mentioned hopefully this means we get one more look at LOB on a wing.

I like Parks but that’s the nature of rookie lists, it’s pretty cutthroat. Hopefully gets another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back