Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to move on now, I was a big Ross fan but I thought Voss spoke well today, I'm aware that doesn't mean anything in the long term but it was reassuring. Cook has been involved at the pointy end of the process as well.

He has gone away and worked on specific areas he identified and I like the fact he never gave up trying to get the senior role.

Voss the Boss

I'll be all in on Voss if he turfs SPS, LOB and PD.

Thank goodness you're not incharge then.

One of the reason we have an untapped list is because these blokes have been poorly developed and hopefully can bounce with a new coaching group. And they have all shown signs just not consistently.

We'd be doing the reverse of moneyball if we got rid of them now. I'd much prefer to revisit those players in 12 months time.

Yes, let's chat about that. It was on the record that Lyon had a 45 minute conversation with Sayers and at that point he was super keen on the job.

Unfortunately Luke and some of the board were not on exactly the same page regarding Ross and thus a new "process" was created.

I would describe it as revisionist to suggest the Lyon didn't want the job ... he couldn't event hold himself back when Teague was still in the job.

However, some have convinced themselves happened and that our process was pure and perfect. Odd.

Hear, bloody hear!

However...

Time to move on now, I was a big Ross fan but I thought Voss spoke well today, I'm aware that doesn't mean anything in the long term but it was reassuring. Cook has been involved at the pointy end of the process as well.

He has gone away and worked on specific areas he identified and I like the fact he never gave up trying to get the senior role.

Voss the Boss

I'm in this camp too. It's fine to be disappointed by some things, but at the end of the day if you love your footy club you've got to come around at some point or at least try to. I'll celebrate the wins (of course) and hope that Vossy has success. If he doesn't, I might actually bust out the ink well and feather to write a stern letter to the club that will probably go no where and dry some of my money up, hopefully that doesn't happen and this ends up being the start of some redemption for our club.

I actually really like Vossy as a person so it's probably a bit easier in that sense, bloody respected him as a player. Christ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good flick too
They did very well with it considering 99% of the book takes place inside 1 characters head and there's only like 3 other people in the whole book.

Has anybody told you that they love you lately?

If not, I love you brother.

Chin up.

I was meaning to Pm ya mate, how you going? Smashing through it mate? Feeling better?

Going well mate.

Surgery tomorrow.

Got a bloody cannula today for anti biotics. Horrible things.

Going well mate.

Surgery tomorrow.

Got a bloody cannula today for anti biotics. Horrible things.

Stay strong mate ... wish you all the very best. Just ping us when you get out and the drugs have calmed down ... actually scrap that ... Pm me when your on the gear LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back