Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I know its only 2 days since the release, but nevertheless the entire season is out there, is there a reason why we need spoiler tags or not discuss the season?

I fully expected the finale to be discussed on here, which is why I didnt visit this thread till I finished watching it.

I think you just answered your own question.

I know its only 2 days since the release, but nevertheless the entire season is out there, is there a reason why we need spoiler tags or not discuss the season?

I fully expected the finale to be discussed on here, which is why I didnt visit this thread till I finished watching it.
Yeah, because it's five hours of footage.

You wouldn't expect everyone to have seen a movie within two days of release and that's half the time.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, because it's five hours of footage.

You wouldn't expect everyone to have seen a movie within two days of release and that's half the time.

In general I wont visit a thread of a movie or tv show I intend to view as I know it will be discussed.

Tbh its rather stupid if someone who knows the release date and despite not watching it but wanting to see it without spoilers, goes to that particular thread.

I even avoided youtube, which I am glad, as there is a ton of spoilers even without watching them.

In general I wont visit a thread of a movie or tv show I intend to view as I know it will be discussed.

Tbh its rather stupid if someone who knows the release date and despite not watching it but wanting to see it without spoilers, goes to that particular thread.

I even avoided youtube, which I am glad, as there is a ton of spoilers even without watching them.
I get that but even after three episodes I wanted to jump in here and praise the show and talk about what I had seen, and I should be able to do that without having anything I haven't seen spoilt.

I get that but even after three episodes I wanted to jump in here and praise the show and talk about what I had seen, and I should be able to do that without having anything I haven't seen spoilt.

Im not saying you shouldnt or cant.

Im just offering my opinion and you offered yours. I respect what you have to say.

I will add though, at what stage do you or anyone else are allowed to discuss anything or something about the show? A day? A week? 10 weeks?

If you go online or youtube, spoilers are literally everywhere. You have to try hard to avoid them. If you use youtube regularly its impossible not to see spoilers even if you dont watch them.

Im not saying you shouldnt or cant.

Im just offering my opinion and you offered yours. I respect what you have to say.

I will add though, at what stage do you or anyone else are allowed to discuss anything or something about the show? A day? A week? 10 weeks?

If you go online or youtube, spoilers are literally everywhere. You have to try hard to avoid them. If you use youtube regularly its impossible not to see spoilers even if you dont watch them.

I don't go to sites like that when I know I don't want to be spoiled, but I trust the bigfooty people to have a bit more consideration.

There's obviously a timeframe, but even now we are still seeing people completely new to the show and starting from the start. Obviously you wouldn't bother spoiler tagging Star Wars or maybe even Sixth Sense, but it's hard to say when it should be no longer a consideration.

I just reckon for a new show, just use a spoiler tag and save ruining the experience for someone else. It isn't hard. It isn't stopping discussion, it's just hiding key plot points from those who don't want them revealed yet.

I don't go to sites like that when I know I don't want to be spoiled, but I trust the bigfooty people to have a bit more consideration.

There's obviously a timeframe, but even now we are still seeing people completely new to the show and starting from the start. Obviously you wouldn't bother spoiler tagging Star Wars or maybe even Sixth Sense, but it's hard to say when it should be no longer a consideration.

I just reckon for a new show, just use a spoiler tag and save ruining the experience for someone else. It isn't hard. It isn't stopping discussion, it's just hiding key plot points from those who don't want them revealed yet.

I dont begrudge anyone on here wanting to discuss the show the first chance they got, with or without spoiler tags. I just knew I wouldnt be coming here until I had seen it all.

Sure spoiler tags are not hard, well maybe if youre on your phone and posting, maybe? I dont know.

In any case, its neither here nor there. Once the floodgates open on here, I guess it doesnt matter anymore.

Just finishes episode 10.

I thought season 2 and 3 were both pretty bad, but this season was awesome.

I am not overly optimistic about season 5 though. Nothing that they set-up seemed particularly interesting.

I am not overly optimistic about season 5 though. Nothing that they set-up seemed particularly interesting.

Disappointed we didnt get some cameo of Julie or Mike Barnes in the finale, I was hoping after the s4 binge, that would have been a great pay off at the end.

Chozen was good to see, but we have already been exposed to him. Would have made a hell of a cliffhanger if we didnt and thats the first time we encountered him since KK2.

We still dont know who Tori's mum is, it will be interesting who they have play her in the context if she is related to the Miyagi universe.

I also wonder if the series will conclude by having Robbie reunite with his dad and train with him and win the All Valley.

The producers have stated they do have an "end game" for this show, so what this will be, will be interesting.

reckon we will see Mike Barnes in S5

Terry will recruit him to run one of his dojos

If you’ve watched all of season 4…

I reckon it would be an interesting storyline if Miguel goes to Mexico City to find his Dad and it’s Mike Barnes. Silver finds Mike at the same time and they both recruit Miguel.

Another fantastic season. My only complaint would be that the additional storylines added this season meant that others were less fleshed out than they could have been. Can't wait for season 5!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another fantastic season. My only complaint would be that the additional storylines added this season meant that others were less fleshed out than they could have been. Can't wait for season 5!

They have set this up for Robbie to take on Shawn in a tournament/real life fight and Shawn's brother to fight Daniel's younger son.

Mike Barnes came across the best fighter in the original films except perhaps Miyagi and Silver. He dominated Daniel and would've won easy if he was instructed to and Daniel didn't pull some BS in a sudden death round. It would be interesting to see where he has gone if he comes back, whether he's a violent criminal dero as projected or he went somewhere in life with his martial arts.

Mike Barnes came across the best fighter in the original films except perhaps Miyagi and Silver. He dominated Daniel and would've won easy if he was instructed to and Daniel didn't pull some BS in a sudden death round. It would be interesting to see where he has gone if he comes back, whether he's a violent criminal dero as projected or he went somewhere in life with his martial arts.

Prison is prob the best answer especially if he is Torys dad. Or moved to Mexico if he is miguels dad.

I did see an interview with Kanan once he said he imagined Barnes he joined the military to get himself straightened out. Im sure the writers will come up with their own thing though.

reckon we will see Mike Barnes in S5

Terry will recruit him to run one of his dojos
He has been interviewed about this at length, basically acted coy about the entire possibility and didnt want to ruin anything for the writers.

Cant recall if his name was mentioned, but a reference to past enemies/cobra kai students did happen.

Mike Barnes came across the best fighter in the original films except perhaps Miyagi and Silver. He dominated Daniel and would've won easy if he was instructed to and Daniel didn't pull some BS in a sudden death round.

One of my favourite moments in season 4 was when Daniel was telling Johnny about Silver & Barnes and Johnny’s first reaction was “you went straight through to the final? That’s bullsh*t”.

Which it was.

I think Barnes being Tory or Miguel’s father would stretch credibility but who knows? All these Karate Kid Reseda/Encino characters keeping running into each other in the most unlikely ways.

Anyway, Cobra Kai was one of my tv highlights of the year. Hope they don’t hold back season 5 until next Christmas.

One of my favourite moments in season 4 was when Daniel was telling Johnny about Silver & Barnes and Johnny’s first reaction was “you went straight through to the final? That’s bullsh*t”.

Which it was.

I think Barnes being Tory or Miguel’s father would stretch credibility but who knows? All these Karate Kid Reseda/Encino characters keeping running into each other in the most unlikely ways.

Anyway, Cobra Kai was one of my tv highlights of the year. Hope they don’t hold back season 5 until next Christmas.

I dont think Tory's parents are either Julie or Barnes, ditto for Miguel's dad.

It would be a bit too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back