1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Masenhelder who was executive producer of Gary and Tim left last month which caused a flurry or something.

And now Ross Flegeltaub who was not only producing for Whateley, but also there for 18 years at SEN (incredible with revolving door policies they have) has left to RSN
Flegeltaub came from a racing background

Trent Masenhelder who was executive producer of Gary and Tim left last month which caused a flurry or something.

And now Ross Flegeltaub who was not only producing for Whateley, but also there for 18 years at SEN (incredible with revolving door policies they have) has left to RSN
He;s looking for more opportunities

Was that when Maher and Gaze were talking about and cracking up when they were mentioning something about Clean & Jerk and Snatch and what come first.

We used to have a neighbour and he had stickers on the back door of his truck one read “I like to snatch kisses and vice versa” another was “Jesus saves Moses invests”
nah,Gaze was being dilligent and the wa***r was being well,u know,himself,it wasnt a humurous grab by Gaze

SEN fail to improve in first ratings results of 2022

A drop in every single timeslot, to think that this company has diversified its investments and focused on basketball, NFL and envelope opening etc, only to go backwards in a huge way.
  • Whateley rating a 2.1 in the same timeslot that KB was hitting 5.0
  • Drive rating a 1.4 when Ox and Marko were getting 5.1
  • Breakfast from solid 3's down to a 1.3
The SEN listener is the real loser here, as well as those investors who Hutch is blindsiding.

Wonder if his declared $944k salary has been impacted?

Last edited:

A drop in every single timeslot, to think that this company has diversified its investments and focused on basketball, NFL and envelope opening etc, only to go backwards in a huge way.
The SEN listener is the real loser here, as well as those investors who Hutch is blindsiding.

Breakfast has only been back a few days , i bet that goes up with Bucks .
I really don't trust these figures and never have

Breakfast has only been back a few days , i bet that goes up with Bucks .
I really don't trust these figures and never have

SEN have been rating atrociously ever since Hutchy took over.

Sacking Marko and Ox because of personal differences was a huge loss for the drive slot which has never recovered. He tried to push Whateley as the next big thing on radio and ended up with KB walking out the door and destroying his personal relationship with John "Dr Turf" Rothfield.

Other than Hutchy and Whateley pulling huge salaries for themselves, this has been a disaster for all concerned.

thankfully the listener has the final say...unfortunately for Hutchison hes all about the $$$$$$$$$ and not much else,its never gonna pan out or end well
when $$$$ is your only objective,you cant put lipstick on a pig and tell ppl its Megan Gale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hutch hasn't done anything reckless, he would have imagined Garry and Tim and then Whateley would be good ratings material when they were appointed - they are good to very good shows - why it hasn't worked ratings-wise comes down to the vagaries of showbiz :rolleyes:

Hutch hasn't done anything reckless, he would have imagined Garry and Tim and then Whateley would be good ratings material when they were appointed - they are good to very good shows - why it hasn't worked ratings-wise comes down to the vagaries of showbiz :rolleyes:
I don't trust the ratings as i know so many that listen to both those shows and like i do turn off at 6 , some turn off before the madness idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back