• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenverg

• Lachlan Sholl

• Rory Sloane

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo (sub)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think serious questions need to start being posed of Nicks as well soon.

He would have more credits in the bank if he stopped persisiting with the same pathetic midfield of Sloane/Keays and Crouch.

Sloane needs to go.
I was a bit slow to criticise nicks

Can see your point now , he’s had a bad start to the season

Needs to re evaluate where the team is at

Imagine if you guys with the Fog blinkers could stay flexible

I was a bit slow to criticise nicks

Can see your point now , he’s had a bad start to the season

Needs to re evaluate where the team is at

Imagine if you guys with the Fog blinkers could stay flexible
Probably a case of either not being there next year, but as it stands Fog for now without the blinkers, as for Nicks I’m starting to question

Probably a case of either not being there next year, but as it stands Fog for now without the blinkers, as for Nicks I’m starting to question
I think Nicks came into this season expecting it to be easier for us to get better

As I said in pre season our best players last year were Tex seed and Laird and are only going to get worse ( or haven’t even played ) so we won’t improve easily

We know sloane is on way out form wise

So Nicks needs to re evaluate where we are at fast

View attachment 1355077

Lol at Matt Crouch having 29 touches and being rated 2nd lowest. Completely sums up the ineffectiveness of his disposals.

And for all the handwringing in here about Himmelberg, I actually thought he was slightly less putrid than Fogarty. Fog seems to get a pass though due to our awful midfield and Berg doesn’t get the same concessions.
Grundy and RoB broke even?

Eye test say no.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Nicks came into this season expecting it to be easier for us to get better

As I said in pre season our best players last year were Tex seed and Laird and are only going to get worse ( or haven’t even played ) so we won’t improve easily

We know sloane is on way out form wise

So Nicks needs to re evaluate where we are at fast
All valid points!

But what can Nicks really do with a bunch of inexperienced kids? Is it really his fault?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What pissed me off were some of the braindead decisions being made.

Handballs to referred pressure.
Kicks to referred pressure when other players were clearly on their own (within the kickers field of vision) FFS
The automatic decision to do the Crouch-crab sideways!
Half getting the ball- how many times did we softly go for the groundball, tap it, looking for the free?

Everyone would remember Rowe’s first possession where he wheeled and played on, spotting up a target. We have to ALL do this; within reason.

They don’t seem to have any reasoning.
ROB should be ****ed right off!Time for Strauchne
Himmelberg too...see ya later.
Butts needs his butt kicked...woeful!
Schoenberg is just a liability...cannot kick a pass!

Incredibly ugly
that we picked Jones at 9 and McHurry at 18 in the 2018 draft - absolute bust

That just like Pyke, Nicks has no plan B or C - we were rubbish in the centre and were being beaten convincingly but lets not make a change lets stay with Sloane [until injured] Keays and Crouch - perhaps a chance to try the kids...

Obrien is horrid - he like Keays and Crouch are so stop prop and then stare - we are so slow when they combine!

I don’t remember a game last year as disappointing as this. That was 2020 revisited. 5 years of being putrid. Unwilling to tackle. Unwilling to take the game on. Opportunities given and not taken. A broken midfield left broken. So much frustration!

Good: I thought Butts was fine, Dawson was fine. I did get a couple of 5 minute naps in also and due to a delayed start thanks to a traumatic morning of taking the kids to get their 2nd vax shot and then coming home to find one of the Guinea pigs was pregnant and just had 3 baby’s, I was able to skip around 25 minutes from the end of the 3rd quarter through to 8 minutes left in the last. I enjoyed the fire alarm debacle also.

Bad: Himmelberg and Fogarty. Horrible games. Just awful. That effort by Sholl on Pendlebury on the boundary. Typical. Our experienced at being crap midfield.

Ugly: Everything. Beginning with the commitment to lay and stick a tackle. Can’t help but feel the pressure on Nicks is about to be turned up too. A massive Showdown coming up.

Back