Review Ummm… embarrassingly bad Port v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe robbie and Todd s**t the bed both missing two sitters in the last 5 minutes that probably cost us the win. Just cant believe it. Now Ken the loser is going to be lauded for the great comeback. Worst result possible.
It's quite easy to believe, happens all the time.

We fall so far behind, get back to a position to win, then fluff our lines.

If you told me before this game that Gray and Marshall would miss clutch goals from set shots, I would have laughed.

I would also have laughed if you told me we would be close enough to have clutch shots in the last quarter.

Objectively it seems like an okay loss because it was close against a top 4 side.

But I know the club and some supporters will spin that as a positive. That is not Port Adelaide.

It's also not like we played the reigning premiers. We played a side we were predicted to finish on top of so I will be incredibly disappointed if we are content with this loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We hardly win close games, we either lose or survive them. Most times we lose them. We hardly beat teams in the top 4. Since 20113/14, we do the old Hinkley fall behind by too much and comeback with a storm to fall short. Rinse and repeat. Hinkley we'll get honoured by today's loss ... again. Today's loss will be described as Hinkley putting us into a position to win and the players missed the opportunities.

Only got close coz freo put the cue in he rack early. Thx free cya ken enjoy retirement
I thought the Showdown would spell bye bye for Ken, if that wasn't his last game this sure as hell won't be unfortunately. We've got a long way to go until we're as good as Fremantle.

Hardly a choke. We were getting smashed
Yep but we came back and when we had the chance to kick those last 3 goals ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back