Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 8: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing what? The image you tried to post the first time didn’t work
Works fine for me.. Maybe there's some sort of filter on your end.

1662620773964-jpeg.1502734

Doing what at the footy? Asking for masks or temperature checks? Looks like you posted an image but it's not showing for me.

I went to a concert last week with a crowd of about 40,000. Biggest event I've been to for a few years. No restrictions have been in place for a long time now though. The tickets basically just ask you to avoid attending if you're not feeling well.

Works fine for me.. Maybe there's some sort of filter on your end.

1662620773964-jpeg.1502734

Maybe but if it is it would appear it’s not just me?

Still can’t see it.

You know a site is heading towards the bottom when it makes people like you moderators. I mean, you must know deep within yourself why the * would they choose you?

I'll give you a hint... It's because they're campaigners, and they've identified you as one of their own.

Do you ever get tired of sooking?

If you hate the site that much, why do you keep posting here?

Did you want to actually know if they’re still doing whatever you asked about at the footy or not? Could you describe it in words?
I'm going to ignore your Ghost Troll and presume you're not taking the piss. I've posted the photo multiple times in this thread and just presumed your mods were doing your usual passive aggressive bullshit. But in case you weren't then it's pretty strange you cant see a photo that Ive linked and also copied onto the page multiple times. Perhaps its geo blocked because it may just make some/many people look very ******* stupid in Australia.

The Photo is of a human in a Hazmat kind of suit spraying the goalposts with what must be presumed a chemical that makes it safe to play football with.

I'm going to ignore your Ghost Troll and presume you're not taking the piss. I've posted the photo multiple times in this thread and just presumed your mods were doing your usual passive aggressive bullshit. But in case you weren't then it's pretty strange you cant see a photo that Ive linked and also copied onto the page multiple times. Perhaps its geo blocked because it may just make some/many people look very ******* stupid in Australia.

The Photo is of a human in a Hazmat kind of suit spraying the goalposts with what must be presumed a chemical that makes it safe to play football with.
I haven’t seen it so I would presume it’s stopped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Sweden, the poster child for the anti lockdown brigade, when they let crowds back to the football they capped numbers at eight, EIGHT!!!!!!

Yes, you did nothing to warrant this response. It’s everyone else’s fault.
Ok explain why every response in the last 53 minutes on this page are all from Mods, except for this Mcnulty guy who is actually posting pics of what I was trying to post.

Ive been on this site since 2003, and I know how to post a ******* photo. Either someone has blocked my ability to do so, or I've just lost an ability suddenly in the last 4 hours that I was able to do up until... well 4 hours ago.

Ok explain why every response in the last 53 minutes on this page are all from Mods, except for this Mcnulty guy who is actually posting pics of what I was trying to post.

Ive been on this site since 2003, and I know how to post a ******* photo. Either someone has blocked my ability to do so, or I've just lost an ability suddenly in the last 4 hours that I was able to do up until... well 4 hours ago.
1- your original post with the non working pic and the follow ups have all been antagonistic. You came looking for a fight and got mad when you didn’t win it
2- you’ve completely ignored that I’m a mod and didn’t pile on but politely asked what you were trying to post and responded accordingly. Because it suits your narrative here to be the victim of the big bad mods (who would have just blocked you if they wanted to)
3- could just be you made a mistake with the picture, we’ve all done it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back