The Carlton Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson
Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

Cripps, Walsh, McKay, Curnow, Weitering.. A group like that has multiple premierships awaiting

I was so confident they’d make the 8 this year but to miss out by just 1 point, I think they’ll turn that heartbreak into the best thing that ever happened to them.

Elite club with so many past and present icons of the game.

Nicholls, Jesaulenko, Williams, Cripps.

16 flags.

Best suburb in Melbourne too just quietly.
Loved Greg Williams, what a bloody awesome player, no one playing today comes even close

That's the only nice thing I can say about Carlton

Sorry I can't toast.

I don't drink during the day or early evening and Carlton usually finish at 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps, Walsh, McKay, Curnow, Weitering.. A group like that has multiple premierships awaiting

I was so confident they’d make the 8 this year but to miss out by just 1 point, I think they’ll turn that heartbreak into the best thing that ever happened to them.

Are you sure you’re a Cats supporter? It’s just that I’ve seen you in multiple threads this week practically wetting yourself over Carlton and Cripps.

A group like Judd, Kreuzer, Murphy, Betts, Walker, Fevola, Russell…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back