Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

You know we’re flat out tanking. The 2 wins confused me but that TFN game they were what I expected this season. That was eye scorching stuff.

What’s inspired the new avitar 😅

GG going on a sad react binge even for him the past few days in fantasy threads over things that aren't sad. :tearsofjoy:

Sad to see CMac go but can wipe my tears with the very decent amount of picks we got back, first bit of smart trade business we've done in a while. Saying that, im surprised we didnt hold him and play him in one more pointless game only for him to end up on IR. Would have been in line with all things Panthers these past 3 years :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welp. This day can get in the bin. Our offense was already unwatchable to begin with.

We’ve essentially got back what we gave up for Darnold, CJ Henderson & Baker. 🙃

At least I dont have to get up at 4am for the rest of the year now. :)

Ill be pissed if they trade DJ unless its for something very good. ie: a first round pick.

At least I dont have to get up at 4am for the rest of the year now. :)

Ill be pissed if they trade DJ unless its for something very good. ie: a first round pick.

This weekend is my last midday game of the year before I head back to Aus and get stuck into the early mornings 😩

Looking like redzone for the rest of the season.

This weekend is my last midday game of the year before I head back to Aus and get stuck into the early mornings 😩

Looking like redzone for the rest of the season.

Yeah, * getting up to watch this s**t, fantasy the only bit of interest I have left in the season.

Here come them pointless wins again, FML, got to say well done by the defense though, what a game missing by them while missing Horn too. Always good to beat Brady even if we are trying to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back