Conspiracy Theory World Economic Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Difference between companies tracking you because they want to sell you things that you are or may potentially be interested in, versus the government tracking you without a warrant for a crime and impacting who you associate with, when you associate and other restrictions.

This is a basic fundamental human right

Youre assuming the algorithms and metadata are just being used for advertising purposes.

Theyre not.

You are in the WEF thread so you must know that this is one of their pet projects. It isn't isolated to this one party or politician.
But they still need parties and politicians of individual countries to enact their nefarious agenda. Those parties and politicians still answer to the people electorally (well, apart from the US if Trump and the MAGAs ever get their way lol).

Covid is one thing, and lasted for 18 months or so. Surely we're not pretending no meat/no travel in perpetuity would be met with a majority "yep sounds fine" in any modern democracy in the world? Its a ridiculous notion.

Hell no. Would vote against the party aiming to bring that stuff in, as would the vast majority.
Good stuff, how about if it's just bought in ie COVID restrictions and adhered to to some extent by both major parties?

But they still need parties and politicians of individual countries to enact their nefarious agenda. Those parties and politicians still answer to the people electorally (well, apart from the US if Trump and the MAGAs ever get their way lol).

Covid is one thing, and lasted for 18 months or so. Surely we're not pretending no meat/no travel in perpetuity would be met with a majority "yep sounds fine" in any modern democracy in the world? Its a ridiculous notion.
There's no need to introduce strawmen into every post you make. Everything will have a carbon price, and carbon limits imposed on individuals. Obviously there will be exemptions and other loopholes for the wealthy. Just like when the Climate Accord is on, and hundreds of private jets fly in and the standard response to the basic question "how does you private jet impact the climate" is to say they have offset the carbon emissions. But if a private jet is offsetting it's carbon emissions via wind/solar power, it just means there is a town somewhere that is basically being powered by jet fuel.

In any event, the cost of living has risen so sharply people will simply be unable to afford basic necessities like food and fuel. This is what is known as a poor tax. Any initiative to further limit people will just compound that.

Good stuff, how about if it's just bought in ie COVID restrictions and adhered to to some extent by both major parties?
You mean if they pitch it as temporary? Unsure how they'd do that if it isn't current/medical epidemic.

If you mean just adopted at record pace by the party currently in power with no warning or pre-amble, I can't see that happening either. But if it somehow did, yep that'd suck for the few years till the next election where they'd absolutely get turfed. I mean... no meat/limited travel, forever?? Even if some government was somehow crazy enough to bring that in, the opposition party would make it the only issue they talk about. Guaranteed electoral suicide.

There's no need to introduce strawmen into every post you make. Everything will have a carbon price, and carbon limits imposed on individuals. Obviously there will be exemptions and other loopholes for the wealthy.

The wealthy donated up to $12.5 billion to climate change organizations in the past year:

The wealthy donated up to $12.5 billion to climate change organizations in the past year—more than ever before

Jeff Bezos alone has pledged more than 10 billion to Climate change.

How much have you contributed? Do you even recycle?

There's no need to introduce strawmen into every post you make.
lol its not my strawman ¯\(ツ)
Will you tolerate climate lockdowns? Ie no meat, limited travel, curfew on energy use etc?

Everything will have a carbon price, and carbon limits imposed on individuals.
Yep, and "there'll be masks and checkins everywhere forever".

Believe it when I see it.

The wealthy donated up to $12.5 billion to climate change organizations in the past year:

The wealthy donated up to $12.5 billion to climate change organizations in the past year—more than ever before

Jeff Bezos alone has pledged more than 10 billion to Climate change.

How much have you contributed? Do you even recycle?
If he really cared about the environment he would stop selling pointless trash and shipping it all over the world. I do recycle, for all the good it does. I had a tour of the VISY recycling plant years ago, it was good but how much worldwide just gets sent to china who then dump it in the ocean? You can come and inspect my bins if you like, I only put the recycling bin out every couple of months because I simply don't generate much packaging waste.

As for billionaires donating to charity, who cares? Most of the money will be used to pay the execs, for advertising and to pay people to go around collecting more donations.

If he really cared about the environment he would stop selling pointless trash and shipping it all over the world. I do recycle, for all the good it does. I had a tour of the VISY recycling plant years ago, it was good but how much worldwide just gets sent to china who then dump it in the ocean? You can come and inspect my bins if you like, I only put the recycling bin out every couple of months because I simply don't generate much packaging waste.

As for billionaires donating to charity, who cares? Most of the money will be used to pay the execs, for advertising and to pay people to go around collecting more donations.

You sound jealous of billionaires.

Tell me, If I offered you a billion dollars right now, would you accept it?

And do you buy lottery tickets?

LOL what is this post? First you are simping for billionaires and now throw this tricky question at me.

Yes or No. Simple question.

If I offered you a Billion dollars, would you take it?

See your problem? You cant be said to hate Billionaires, when you'd willingly be one yourself if you could.

Your problem isnt with billionaires; its with the fact that you're not one.

Yes or No. Simple question.

If I offered you a Billion dollars, would you take it?

See your problem? You cant be said to hate Billionaires, when you'd willingly be one yourself if you could.

Your problem isnt with billionaires; its with the fact that you're not one.
My problem is with billionaires donating to environmental groups when they make their money damaging the environment. If the dude really cared he could actually do something about it. He could remove all the pointless junk from his website that is destined to end up in landfill or the ocean within a year of purchase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My problem is with billionaires donating to environmental groups when they make their money damaging the environment.

You also damage the environment.

These billionaires are literally investing billions of dollars into multiple charities, not just environmental ones.

Bill Gates alone has given away 50 billion dollars so far:

Fact check: Bill Gates has given over $50 billion to charitable causes over career

Including 5 billion last year alone:

Bill Gates made 2022's biggest charitable donation: $5 billion.

With his entire 113-billion-dollar fortune to be donated to charity on his death:

Bill Gates plans to give away 'virtually all' his $113 billion—here's the impact that could actually have

That's one billionaire. Yet you cookers target him like he's some evil mastermind of the ilk of Lex Luthor.

These billionaires are literally investing billions of dollars into multiple charities, not just environmental ones.

Fact check: Bill Gates has given over $50 billion to charitable causes over career

With his entire 113-billion-dollar fortune to be donated to charity on his death:

Bill Gates plans to give away 'virtually all' his $113 billion—here's the impact that could actually have

That's one billionaire. Yet you cookers target him like he's some evil mastermind of the ilk of Lex Luthor.
Gates has been talking about giving away all his money for years. He always has more. He gave his shares in microsoft to his own foundation years ago. I'm not sure why you are simping for these billionaires though. Gates donating money to his own foundation just seems like he is cooking the books. It's a nice tax deduction and he still has control of the money. And Bil Gates made sure that the poorest people couldn't access vaccines when he blocked Oxford from making their vaccine open patent, doesn't really sound like such a great guy to me.

According to you cookers, him giving to charity somehow gives the founder of Microsoft a voice on people’s health and climate change. The man with ti*s, a fat gut, that constantly flies around in his private jet wants to have a say on health and climate change.
No Bill, just no, stay in your lane.

Notorious "Philanthropic Billionaire" Bill Gates didn't want the vaccines to be available to the worlds poorest people. Seeing as how the WEF called out Africa not having access to the vaccines as racist, I guess that makes Bill the chief racist.

Look at theme 4 in the link, there is a nice picture of Bill Gates at the end of it, with this quote:

Everyone, no matter where they live, should have the same access to innovative, life-saving drugs and vaccines.

—Bill Gates, Co-Chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
They call out the racism of africa not having access to vaccines, yet a WEF member, Bill Gates, actively stopped the Oxford vaccine from being an open patent. They literally created that problem themselves for their own financial gain, then start talking about racism and how to solve the problem.

That doesn't sound very inclusive. It actually sounds like large parts of the worlds population will be excluded from the future, as UN bureaucrat threatens in controversial WEF podcast (theme 6 in the link):

But to get there, digital inclusion, security and appropriate regulation are essential. Leaders at Davos 2022 discussed what this future might look like – and launched several exciting initiatives to advance both technology, and trust in it.
“Our future is digital. If you’re not part of it, you’re out of it,” Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme Achim Steiner, told the Forum’s Meet the Leader Podcast.

Last edited:
You also get to hang out with Epstein, a lot.

200723091757-02-trump-maxwell-epstein.jpg

09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

106024529-1596566627856-eps.jpg

Trump later recalled Epstein in those days. “Terrific guy,” he famously told New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back